Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Chris Liebing @ Aria (10/25/02)
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mastercongo
~El Hijo Del Sol~

ROLL CALL: Chris Liebing (10/25/02)

Hell yes!!!!!!!! the hardest night in montreal with Chris liebing yes yes harder than picotto!!

i'll be there!

Last edited by mastercongo on Oct-20-2002 at 01:53

Old Post Oct-20-2002 01:48  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for mastercongo Click here to Send mastercongo a Private Message Visit mastercongo's homepage! Add mastercongo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TechnoFreak
Supreme tranceaddict

damn, i'm gonna miss it, i'll be in TO... .. well for being in TO but for missing liebing...

Old Post Oct-20-2002 02:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TechnoFreak Click here to Send TechnoFreak a Private Message Visit TechnoFreak's homepage! Add TechnoFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

SCHRANZ night we're gonna funk you right on up

Old Post Oct-20-2002 02:23  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mastercongo
~El Hijo Del Sol~

hope it's something like this

YAZ + LIEBING + MARCO G

whoa hardest night in aria this year, i just know it!! probably whole montreal

Old Post Oct-20-2002 02:26  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for mastercongo Click here to Send mastercongo a Private Message Visit mastercongo's homepage! Add mastercongo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrinKer
I RULE ALL OF U !!!

I'd like to go ... but he'll be in quebec city on saturday .... With marco G Mateo and John Acquaviva ... so ....

I'm gonna go there

But damn i have to do another road trip to the aria ... maybe next time

KrinKer

Old Post Oct-20-2002 02:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KrinKer Click here to Send KrinKer a Private Message Add KrinKer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
discojoe
GO SENS

I cant believe im gonna miss this.. and aria will be perfect too i just know it. Not too many people id hope like picotto last week.

Old Post Oct-20-2002 16:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for discojoe Click here to Send discojoe a Private Message Add discojoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RazerYokes
International TA

quote:
Originally posted by TechnoFreak
damn, i'm gonna miss it, i'll be in TO... .. well for being in TO but for missing liebing...

95% confirmed for me.
~ RazerYokes

Old Post Oct-20-2002 16:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RazerYokes Click here to Send RazerYokes a Private Message Add RazerYokes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j@y
p€uRf $qu@Ð

quote:
Originally posted by discojoe
I cant believe im gonna miss this.. and aria will be perfect too i just know it. Not too many people id hope like picotto last week.

i fact i think there will be less people than at mauro s night

Old Post Oct-20-2002 16:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for j@y Click here to Send j@y a Private Message Add j@y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mastercongo
~El Hijo Del Sol~

quote:
Originally posted by j@y
i fact i think there will be less people than at mauro s night

of course there is not gonna be as much. a lot of people went to see picotto same as they did with oakey, because of his name but damn chris!!!!! is gonna messsssssss us up!!!!

Old Post Oct-20-2002 20:57  Mexico
hatman
Junior tranceaddict

Where is the show in Quebec on the saturday -
is it at the DAG??

Old Post Oct-20-2002 23:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hatman Click here to Send hatman a Private Message Add hatman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SpoutnicK
DutchOrigin

quote:
Originally posted by mastercongo
of course there is not gonna be as much. a lot of people went to see picotto same as they did with oakey, because of his name but damn chris!!!!! is gonna messsssssss us up!!!!

Whois is Picotto????!!!! never heard of him before. But i know Paul VanOakenfold.

Hope you will have fun at Chris Liebing guys, you deserve it...

If Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd be running in dark rooms, munching magic pills and listenin to repetitive electronic music

Old Post Oct-20-2002 23:11  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for SpoutnicK Click here to Send SpoutnicK a Private Message Add SpoutnicK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

dj paul van oakenfold techno trance mix from internet man you have to download it from kazaa+

Old Post Oct-20-2002 23:15  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Chris Liebing @ Aria (10/25/02)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackclassic prog tune needs ID [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMadoka - "Temperamental" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread