Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Steve Lawler @ Aria, November 2, 2002
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bluE_Neon
Res Publica

Steve Lawler @ Aria, November 2, 2002

you guys definitely get a lot more better dj's in montreal than toronto is Steve Lawler at montreal the second time or first time? either way, the terrorist tribal dj is coming, so anyone going (i wish i cud!!!) will be expected for a night off nasty, chunky, dirty, dark tribal house

check Balance Promote

Old Post Oct-23-2002 18:55  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for bluE_Neon Click here to Send bluE_Neon a Private Message Add bluE_Neon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

it's not the first or the second time he comes here tho

Old Post Oct-23-2002 19:01  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TechnoFreak
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm definately going... i missed him this summer when he came... I'm gonna catch up...

Old Post Oct-23-2002 19:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TechnoFreak Click here to Send TechnoFreak a Private Message Visit TechnoFreak's homepage! Add TechnoFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
morsy
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

Last time he came to Aria i dont know what he had but he didnt seem to be really in the mood his set was weak but i know that this isnt the usual steve lawler caus this guy is good and there is no doubt about it
Lets hope this time he kicks ass

Old Post Oct-23-2002 19:36  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for morsy Click here to Send morsy a Private Message Add morsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SiM PeµRf
p€uRf $qu@Ð

is he really good???

Old Post Oct-23-2002 21:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SiM PeµRf Click here to Send SiM PeµRf a Private Message Add SiM PeµRf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TechnoFreak
Supreme tranceaddict

you know what, he's got some really good beats... he's more of a techno/progressive DJ... I really like him... but don't rely on his GU cd to make up your mind, he's way better live...

Old Post Oct-23-2002 22:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TechnoFreak Click here to Send TechnoFreak a Private Message Visit TechnoFreak's homepage! Add TechnoFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SiM PeµRf
p€uRf $qu@Ð

all right, i'll check this out

Old Post Oct-23-2002 22:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SiM PeµRf Click here to Send SiM PeµRf a Private Message Add SiM PeµRf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MEAT
about damn time

What are some good CD's or live sets to check out his skillz?

Old Post Oct-23-2002 22:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MEAT Click here to Send MEAT a Private Message Add MEAT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluE_Neon
Res Publica

quote:
Originally posted by TechnoFreak he's more of a techno/progressive DJ... I really like him... but don't rely on his GU cd to make up your mind, he's way better live...

ummm i think you have genders mixed up my friend Steve Lawler is a strictly tribal house dj, not techno or progressive. his GU Lights Out CD is all dark nasty dirty tribal house, thats wat he's known for in the world he plays everything the same live, no difference

Old Post Oct-23-2002 23:11  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for bluE_Neon Click here to Send bluE_Neon a Private Message Add bluE_Neon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Biggy
Supreme tranceaddict

You will have a really good Halloween Party!

Last edited by Biggy on Oct-23-2002 at 23:54

Old Post Oct-23-2002 23:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Biggy Click here to Send Biggy a Private Message Visit Biggy's homepage! Add Biggy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrinKer
I RULE ALL OF U !!!

I WANNA GO !!

I WANNA GO !!!

I WANNA GO !!

And probably will. 2Nd time at the aria for me !!

KrinKer

Old Post Oct-23-2002 23:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KrinKer Click here to Send KrinKer a Private Message Add KrinKer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Biggy
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah! This week-end Steve will hit Aria again and let me tell you he will play a really long set!

Old Post Oct-29-2002 15:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Biggy Click here to Send Biggy a Private Message Visit Biggy's homepage! Add Biggy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Steve Lawler @ Aria, November 2, 2002
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed Your Help [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPhunk Investigation - "Peace" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread