Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Dj List Top 100
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ACA2000
Supreme tranceaddict

Dj List Top 100

I just read the apparent new dj list top 100 on a message board.

1.TIESTO!!!!!!
2.Sasha
3.Digweed
4.PAUL VAN DYK!!!!!!!
5. ARMIN VAN BUUREN!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Paul Oakenfold
7.Judge Jules??????
8. Carl Cox
9.FERRY CORSTEN!!!!!!
10. Lee Burridge

Trance for ever my friends!!!

Others worth mentionning...

79.Miss B
80.Max Graham

Old Post Oct-31-2002 18:40  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for ACA2000 Click here to Send ACA2000 a Private Message Add ACA2000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
grostrance
Senior tranceaddict

11. Danny Tenaglia
12. Danny Howells
13. Steve Lawler
14. Mauro Picotto
15. Sander Kleinenberg
16. Deep Dish
17. Erick Morillo
18. Lisa Lashes
19. Hernan Cattaneo
20. Roger Sanchez

Old Post Oct-31-2002 18:50  French Polynesia
Click Here to See the Profile for grostrance Click here to Send grostrance a Private Message Visit grostrance's homepage! Add grostrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itikia

Where did you guys get this info?? link, PLEASE!!!!!!

AP

Old Post Oct-31-2002 20:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for itikia Click here to Send itikia a Private Message Visit itikia's homepage! Add itikia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

BEWARE !!!! this is not the official one yet issued by djmag !!!!

Old Post Oct-31-2002 23:15  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
morsy
Supreme tranceaddict

this cant be man tiesto on top of sasha and digweed hehehe whattha good job anyways if he did win the title

Old Post Oct-31-2002 23:41  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for morsy Click here to Send morsy a Private Message Add morsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
discojoe
GO SENS

AHAHAA i predicted this too... i said either tiesto or sasha would win best dj of the year. with sasha's new album out and massive touring schedule he's been all over the news for the past year. Tiesto too has had alot of press and he's finally cracking it in england. it seems with all the negative press trance gets in bittain and elsewhere its still the most popular electronic dance music.
however fast is right.. it isnt the official result, and i cant see how lee burridge beat out names like Danny T, Mauro Picotto, Sander K, deep dish.. i mean if it is.. i dont know how much stock you can put in this list.. it used to at least have a somewhat reliable top 10 if this is the case i wouldnt even give it that.

Old Post Nov-01-2002 00:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for discojoe Click here to Send discojoe a Private Message Add discojoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

I'll wait till djmag releases the official results tomorrow then I shall comment.

Old Post Nov-01-2002 00:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
morsy
Supreme tranceaddict

i say sasha first then digweed then if u wanna put tiesto then give him 3rd but sasha and digweed deserve the first and second title

Old Post Nov-01-2002 00:57  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for morsy Click here to Send morsy a Private Message Add morsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jp
Retired tranceaddict

1.Tiesto
4. Paul van Duck
15. Sander Kleinenberg

hehehe

Old Post Nov-01-2002 01:04  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for jp Click here to Send jp a Private Message Add jp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

hehehehe jipééééé

Old Post Nov-01-2002 01:25  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jp
Retired tranceaddict

I actually will leave around 03:00hr. Tiesto is zzzzz

Old Post Nov-01-2002 01:35  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for jp Click here to Send jp a Private Message Add jp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mastercongo
~El Hijo Del Sol~

jplo!! nice to have you areound here

Old Post Nov-01-2002 01:36  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for mastercongo Click here to Send mastercongo a Private Message Visit mastercongo's homepage! Add mastercongo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Dj List Top 100
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSong from Amnesia Ibiza-DVD 2 [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSalt Tank - "Eugina" (Michael Woods Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread