Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What set are you listening to now
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vigvogniasty
Junior tranceaddict

I thought I would make a thread about what set you are listening to right now. I didnt see a a thread about this on here. So I thought I would start one. It can be any electronic music genre but i prefer prog house, prog trance, breaks, dub techno, melodic techno. If u have the sets please post download links if its possible.

Ok here is what im listening to right now.
https://soundcloud.com/todd-helm-1/...st-track-512000

Please contribute if u can. Thanks

Old Post May-30-2017 05:53  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Vigvogniasty Click here to Send Vigvogniasty a Private Message Add Vigvogniasty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Some breaks.

Old Post May-30-2017 09:37  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Breaks here as well. Lady Waks is by far my favourite DJ at the moment:

Old Post May-31-2017 02:50  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Old Post May-31-2017 22:49 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vigvogniasty
Junior tranceaddict

thanks for the sets they're all great. keep them coming

Old Post Jun-01-2017 06:14  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Vigvogniasty Click here to Send Vigvogniasty a Private Message Add Vigvogniasty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

The last set I've downloaded

https://soundcloud.com/plattenbank/...tenbank-mix-009

Im not crazy about the tracks but the set is structured properly, so theres that at least. I usually listen to sets for discovering tracks rather than enjoying the journey type thing, but im still having trouble finding shows that resonate with me, I've only found one in the last 3 years. I've combed through all the regulars, nothing entices me, yet when I see a lofi live set recording ripped on someones cellphone or something, thats the shit I want, fuck this shit.

Old Post Jun-01-2017 21:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

^We always want the things we can't have.

Old Post Jun-01-2017 21:45  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Yes, and some things are better left wanted; especially true with unreleased tracks.

Not always the case though. I cant stand Sasha's dj show, but some of his live sets, I'd definitely want on my phone in "decent" quality. Some of those recordings were done on a potato with 2 paperclips.

Old Post Jun-02-2017 01:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Legs
Supreme tranceaddict

Sadly youtube has recently removed a bunch of great sets by Holden which pains me dearly but this gem is still there.

Old Post Jun-03-2017 17:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Legs Click here to Send DJ Legs a Private Message Add DJ Legs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
llliiillliiilll
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Jun-04-2017 06:25  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for llliiillliiilll Click here to Send llliiillliiilll a Private Message Add llliiillliiilll to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

kubikov - the alabama mix

Old Post Jun-04-2017 10:44  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

Old Post Jun-14-2017 03:35  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What set are you listening to now
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID track played by Paul Oakenfold [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMari Boine - Vuoi Vuoi Mu (Henrik Schwarz Remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread