Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Spreadsheet with livestreams :)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Spreadsheet with livestreams :)

I am helping to build this spreadsheet, please respond if you see any events not listed and I will add them.

For sanity sake, I will not transcribe images so please link me to event pages or websites, not just a lineup poster.

We have a lot of collaborators, but it's still hard to find everything.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...g8fY/edit#gid=0

It's especially great on the weekends, tends to be 2-3 simultaneous 'festivals' going on

Enjoy everyone! (and thx in advance if you provide any new events!)

Old Post Apr-09-2020 17:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

Dude!!! This is Awesome!! I'll share it with some friends

Old Post Apr-09-2020 18:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

John Digweed has done the past 2 Saturdays from his facebook page. Usually around 1PM PST. Both have been 4+ hour sets. Don't know if it's going on this weekend though (not on FB so I can't confirm)

Old Post Apr-09-2020 18:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Nice doc, thanks for sharing.

A group of us back in the day were total nerds for streaming parties on sites like BE AT TV. Now look at the world.

Stream life, yo.

Old Post Apr-12-2020 12:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
John Digweed has done the past 2 Saturdays from his facebook page. Usually around 1PM PST. Both have been 4+ hour sets. Don't know if it's going on this weekend though (not on FB so I can't confirm)

The hard part with many of these artists is it isn't always scheduled in advance, so it's harder to get them on. Luckily, there is a good number of contributors to the sheet. I've seen a lot of artists decide the night before, and make a post on their social media.

I actually didnt know at all that Digweed was even doing streams. It does look like it will be repeating every Saturday, I'll get it added

Old Post Apr-13-2020 22:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

Markus Schulz just announced today he will do a sunrise to sunset set (12+ hr) from his balcony from Miami this Sunday weather permitting!

Old Post Apr-22-2020 23:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny
Markus Schulz just announced today he will do a sunrise to sunset set (12+ hr) from his balcony from Miami this Sunday weather permitting!

That's crazy. Link for that.

Old Post Apr-23-2020 15:35  United States
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
That's crazy. Link for that.

so much for that. bad weather on Sunday I guess. He is driving to Arizona now, maybe he will do it there since it's dry? I'll keep this thread updated.

Old Post Apr-28-2020 18:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Hello Americans.
In case you want to add it to your document: Harry Lemon/Lemon8 did a 2hr livestream yesterday (Wed 29th) and said he'd do it again next Wednesday.

The first Inner Sanctuary Sessions session is here:

Old Post Apr-30-2020 12:39  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

pretty sick. All old school vinyl tracks!

Old Post Apr-30-2020 17:08  United States
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

This is so great! Thanks for keeping it going. Led to 2 Saturday night dance parties in the living room. Party lights and old rave Jeans came out too. Lol! Even got in an hour of psytrance b4 my old 44 year old legs gave out. Was great for the soul. Seriously..thank you!!

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post May-13-2020 03:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

There haven't been mixes that i've dug lately. I'd say the only that's worth listening to is John Digweeds Bunker set. Maybe because they're 4+ hours long and really set the mood for you. He starts off super deep and builds up. Also throws on a lot of old school stuff like New Order and just last weekend a lot of Krafwerk.

I'd say the cheesiest I saw a part of was Tiesto. Gross. A part of me was hoping for a classic trance set. DENIED.

Old Post May-13-2020 18:36  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Spreadsheet with livestreams :)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanother house track title needed [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDumonde - "See the Light" (DJ Jam & Deleon Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread