Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Breakbeat / Breaks thread
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

Breakbeat / Breaks thread

Feel free to recommend new/recent releases/tracks/mixes here.

nice tech/house/breakbeat hybrid:

Repress:

Last edited by AlphaStarred on Apr-26-2020 at 02:33

Old Post Apr-22-2020 16:26  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Old Post Apr-24-2020 08:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

Thanks. That first one seems to use the same melody as this one, both of which sample it from something older, I think:

Stratton put this out with a free download recently on SC:

Old Post Apr-24-2020 15:31  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Cross-posted from the tune of the day thread:

Old Post Apr-25-2020 11:36  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

Nice one, cheers.

In case anyone is interested, I also made a breakbeat mix about 9 months ago:

Davis - Different Angle
C.R.K. - Le Breakbeat Tranquille
The Burrell Connection - Orbit_.512
Credit 00 - Deep In the Jungle
Escape Artist - Flight Out Of Time
Local Group - Random Utterances
Kosh - Benefit Of The Doubt
Reptant - Subcommunication
Andres Zacco - Drum Out
Lou Karsh - Idiom
D. Tiffany - Spirit Alien
Terror Feedback Industry - Hyperion
CYRK - Acid Rave
Special Request - Ardkore Dolphin
No Moon - aoe_advancing
M. Philippe - Salt
Kohra - Acid Kidz (FILM Remix)

Old Post Apr-26-2020 01:38  Israel
OrangestO
–30–

You know there's a forum for that. No need to create a thread for posting tunes only to flaunt your mix on the fourth reply.

Old Post Apr-26-2020 07:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
You know there's a forum for that. No need to create a thread for posting tunes only to flaunt your mix on the fourth reply.

I didn't make this thread for the purpose of posting my own mix. If it bothersome, I'll remove it. You're welcome to post any mixes here, the majority of which consists of breakbeat tracks. I don't see a lot of them on SC, so I thought I'd post mine, since it's relevant to the discussion.

Old Post Apr-26-2020 15:39  Israel
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Not bothersome at all. Keep those breaks coming.

Old Post Apr-26-2020 16:57  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

I woke up grouchy

Old Post Apr-26-2020 17:13 
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

Thanks. No worries, O, I'm not really looking for feedback, but rather that people may discover new artists/tracks in this genre - and if someone enjoys the mix, all the better.

Some recent purchases:

Last edited by AlphaStarred on Apr-26-2020 at 18:09

Old Post Apr-26-2020 17:36  Israel
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

This is one of my favourite recent tracks. It was released in Oct 2019 but I've only just come across it.

Special Request - Arse End of the Moon

from Special Request (Paul Woolford)'s album "Offworld", released on the Fabric sublabel Houndstooth.

Crank up the volume and wait for that beat to drop...

Old Post Apr-28-2020 23:28  Netherlands
OrangestO
–30–

Remastered 2017 release on cassette that you can now get on vinyl.

Old Post May-02-2020 07:17 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Breakbeat / Breaks thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this killer techno track (Eric Prydz @ MondayBar Spring Cruise) [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSuspicious - Maid Of Orleans (Take My Hand) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread