Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Holy Shit, this place is still here?!?
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MisterOpus1
Grumpy Old Fart

Holy Shit, this place is still here?!?

Jesus Christ, talk about some serious nostalgia! Any old school folks still around? Nice to see the old stomping ground is still kickin’.

Welp, that was fun. See you all again in a few years......

and dance about,
and stick pickles in my honker...

Old Post Aug-09-2020 04:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MisterOpus1 Click here to Send MisterOpus1 a Private Message Add MisterOpus1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Just don't think you're the only old one here

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Aug-09-2020 19:54  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

Re: Holy Shit, this place is still here?!?

quote:
Originally posted by MisterOpus1
Jesus Christ, talk about some serious nostalgia! Any old school folks still around? Nice to see the old stomping ground is still kickin’.

Welp, that was fun. See you all again in a few years......

hey buddy! how's things? i hope you've been well.

a few oldies have been checking in during lockdown. even arbiter was hanging around recently in the COVID thread.

Old Post Aug-11-2020 07:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

dude you are old!

Old Post Aug-13-2020 18:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

holy shit, it's pkc and boomer. also i see jennypie lurking...

i just built a new PC and was logging into old accounts/saving old passwords so figured eh why not log in?

i know a lot of you guys are on TA 2.0 on FB but i deleted my account long ago, and i just wanted to say that TA was a huge influence on my formative years as a teen. i really appreciated this forum and all of the great people i met at that point in my life.

I'm in my 30s now and it really feels unreal how much time has passed. i miss you guys a lot, and i hope you guys are doing great, and you're achieving what you want in life.

maybe if there's TA discord or something i'll join up. take care of yourselves everyone. much love, admiration, and respect.

Old Post Aug-13-2020 20:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

also, there was a period of my life where i wasn't doing great, and just within the past oh 3 or 4 years have i gotten my shit together, and it probably took another year for me to feel "normal" again with regards to being creative, productive, socialable, etc.

i gave up on music for a long time. but within the past year or so i've gotten heavily back into creating, mixing, producing... with the caveat that it's all within this specific niche of video game series. lmao. i'd share it but eh.

point is you would be shocked to hear so many zoomers totally impressed by (imo) simplistic mixing techniques. we were a different breed, maaaaaaaaan

now pardon me while i shake a cane at the sky and yell at a cloud

Old Post Aug-13-2020 20:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Arbiter
Naked Power Organ

Hello there and goodbye, old man.

Old Post Aug-14-2020 20:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Arbiter Click here to Send Arbiter a Private Message Add Arbiter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

TA doesn't run on actual servers. We're all dreaming of this place, and it will be here until the last of us dies out.

I suspect it all happened when Swamper raved a bit too hard to Paul Van Dyk... and now here we are!

Last edited by Sushipunk on Aug-31-2020 at 22:24

Old Post Aug-15-2020 20:54  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Nah.

Old Post Aug-15-2020 22:07  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananas
baby i got your money

out

Old Post Aug-21-2020 12:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for bananas Click here to Send bananas a Private Message Visit bananas's homepage! Add bananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

There was a Discord but I'm not sure if it ever was used?

Old Post Aug-21-2020 13:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
3jaz
T C I D D A E C N A R T

oww... agree..

Swampy?

anyone?

Role call?

Old Post Aug-21-2020 16:15  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for 3jaz Click here to Send 3jaz a Private Message Visit 3jaz's homepage! Add 3jaz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Holy Shit, this place is still here?!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha@Tyrant 1997, Part un [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Spoke - Nightflight Komet [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread