Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Having Massive Launching IssuesHonestly
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Kingang
Suspended User

Yep, I didn't make that error when 2K14 (I think it was) came out, didn't purchase it on PS3 cos I'd just be getting 2K14 on PS4.2k is shit tier producer.To be clear: Visual Concepts Studio. They banged WWE2k do death and wouldnt it be to get the major popularity of NBA and the catastrophic 2K21 MT Live, they would ve done exactly the same to NBA2k.WE 2K just got fucked since Yukes left in the center of this year.It's the best bball sim ever created. What more do you want?

Understanding 2k21 is operated by 2k on current gen is gont be 2k20 with rosters and jersey upgrades. Nothing additional game that is very same. However, I bought 2k14 the night it came out and the match was glitchy for literally weeks it made a lot of parts difficult to or not worth playing. I lost my MyPlayer multiple occasions and at MyGM I had players who were supposed to be injured be outside.

NBA 2K21 cover athlete: Portland Trail Blazers star Damian Lillard

I wonder how many of his songs he'll put on the soundtrack.Wow that this Dame D.O.L.L.A album comes with a free baseball game. Neat!I did my best to suppress memories of that dumb story he wrote, and here you are making me recall it again!RIP my control activity during these long asf cutscenes.RIP Dirtbike Donnie don't you ever set your fuckin hands on my jacket again.Watching my 68 entire dude do this frequin and vibin while another group conducts a fast break on use. Very good times.

That story was pretty bad, but Vic's monologue at the end hit fairly hard.Congratulations Dame!I don't think anyone necessarily forgot but Dame was in totally scorching form before the lockdown. Amounts don't even do it justice but I'll post them anyway for individuals to love again.That portland/jazz game where they didnt call the blatant gobert goaltend was so frustrating.Even mcollum was pissed in the interviews.

Even I was pissed off seeing it.You hate to see players fight it out for 48 minutes just for a bad decision to destroy it. It's unfair to invalidate the attempt and performance of the Buy NBA 2K MT players on the winning group who did so much to get in a winning position but profited from the Bad call and it is unfair to the losing team who played tough all match but didn't get a Reasonable chance to close out the game.Its even worse when u believe they had been battling to get back into playoff contention with so many injuries which happens in such a must win game

Old Post Aug-31-2020 00:14  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Kingang Click here to Send Kingang a Private Message Add Kingang to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Having Massive Launching IssuesHonestly
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksven vath- i love techno outdoor id! [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAquaflow - God's Creation [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread