Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > How we doing?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

How we doing?

How y’all doing? Just a lil pulse check, the other threads have fallen off the 30 day timer

Anything good going on? Anyone been to any outdoor shows? We’re going to see marsh and Newman at the via hotel in SF in a couple weeks. We will be isolating for 2 weeks after. Pretty excited, it’s a lineup I dream about.

Old Post Nov-03-2020 21:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

thanks for keeping the West Coast forum alive!

Been good here. Still working from home. The wife is back to working (she's a hair stylist) but not taking as many clients as before. Music shows are no-go for me. I have friends that have attended these "park n' rave" shows or the restaurants with EDM crap but I'm staying away from all of it. I'm not risking it. Occasionally we'll meet up with friends but we all make sure to socially distance from other people prior to our meetup and sometimes take a COVID test if necessary.

Old Post Nov-05-2020 14:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Doing great now that Trump is fucked hahahaahhahaahah

Been hitting up a few of the events at the Midway SF with outdoor dinning in the alley. It's actually been pretty fun to be at an event with live music again. It's not the same as before, but loud music and a dance floor with a cold drink feels like I am alive again

Thinking about heading out to Tulum in Jan for the Zamna parties as they look like they are going down in 2021

Old Post Nov-05-2020 21:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

What up?

Hanging in there. Can't wait for life to get back to "normal"

Had to enroll my daughter in private school so she can go to "academic camp"

Zoom classes were no bueno mentally. Kids need to socialize and get out of the house!

Party wise I went to a party in the desert a couple weeks ago. Was fun until it got really cold after 4 am. Weather was in the 40's plus it got really windy. Brrrrr

That same promoter has party in DTLA this Saturday if anyone is interested.

Disclaimer* I already caught Covid when I came back from the SXM festival in March. So hoping antibodies last and I can't get it again!

Old Post Nov-05-2020 22:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017

Disclaimer* I already caught Covid when I came back from the SXM festival in March. So hoping antibodies last and I can't get it again!

Damn bro! How were you symptoms. I had some family members up north contract it. Everyone had very mild coughs and sore throats but nothing major.

Old Post Nov-06-2020 14:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
Doing great now that Trump is fucked hahahaahhahaahah

Been hitting up a few of the events at the Midway SF with outdoor dinning in the alley. It's actually been pretty fun to be at an event with live music again. It's not the same as before, but loud music and a dance floor with a cold drink feels like I am alive again

Thinking about heading out to Tulum in Jan for the Zamna parties as they look like they are going down in 2021

Friday afternoons, I stream their twitch site while I'm cleaning and cooking dinner. I'm very happy to see how they've adapted and continue to bring in good music (no EDM). I saw they have Lee Burrige and Markus Schulz coming soon too.

Old Post Nov-06-2020 14:17  United States
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Damn bro! How were you symptoms. I had some family members up north contract it. Everyone had very mild coughs and sore throats but nothing major.

I had a fever for 8 days...then starting coughing due to shortness of breath....the virus gave me pneumonia. West to hospital...oxygen level was low so they gave me oxygen and hydroxychloriquine which I feel helped....2 nights in hospital and back home and isolated.

They are not giving the hydroxychloriquine anymore....they have moved on to pharmaceuticals that cost $5,000.00 a treatment vs. .20 cents a pill.

It wasn't a fun time, but it isn't a death sentence for most people.

Old Post Nov-06-2020 23:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
I had a fever for 8 days...then starting coughing due to shortness of breath....the virus gave me pneumonia. West to hospital...oxygen level was low so they gave me oxygen and hydroxychloriquine which I feel helped....2 nights in hospital and back home and isolated.

They are not giving the hydroxychloriquine anymore....they have moved on to pharmaceuticals that cost $5,000.00 a treatment vs. .20 cents a pill.

It wasn't a fun time, but it isn't a death sentence for most people.

damn bro. sounds you had it rough. I had some family members up north catch it but only got the mild symptoms.

Old Post Nov-09-2020 13:43  United States
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

I haven't been able to post on here in any browser, any computer, or my phone for months -- when I'd hit submit, it'd just sign me back out.

Looks like it's working again tho.

Been WFH since March, don't expect office to re-open until sometime in 2021. Both SF and LA offices are moving so I am in the midst of planning the build of all new studios for the company I work with (IGN).

When all is said and done, West LA (if not Culver City) will pretty much become our main HQ with our main studios, thus I am likely moving back down. Probably next summer.

Old Post Nov-16-2020 22:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
I haven't been able to post on here in any browser, any computer, or my phone for months -- when I'd hit submit, it'd just sign me back out.

Looks like it's working again tho.

Been WFH since March, don't expect office to re-open until sometime in 2021. Both SF and LA offices are moving so I am in the midst of planning the build of all new studios for the company I work with (IGN).

When all is said and done, West LA (if not Culver City) will pretty much become our main HQ with our main studios, thus I am likely moving back down. Probably next summer.

Ah, the west side. That's where we were at before moving to the (hot ass) valley. The west is great. The traffic during commute times suck but the vibe is great.

Old Post Nov-17-2020 18:53  United States
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Ah, the west side. That's where we were at before moving to the (hot ass) valley. The west is great. The traffic during commute times suck but the vibe is great.

I've been in the valley my whole life! August is pretty hot but I guess you get used to it. At least its dry heat and not humid heat!

Old Post Nov-17-2020 23:10  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > How we doing?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThis is a ITS A FINE DAY REMIX but which one???? [2004] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWhiteroom - "Whiteroom" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread