Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Westcoast Lockdown - Christmas 2020 Version
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
Westcoast Lockdown - Christmas 2020 Version

I'm probably sure you all have heard, we're locked down here in most of Cali now. Pretty crazy stuff where you can't see your loved ones on a very special day. I guess it's better than not seeing your loved ones when they're hospitalized.

Are any of you guys going to risk seeing family for the Christmas? We're thinking about it. But only if we know we're safe because I'd hate to get our parents sick.

Old Post Dec-07-2020 21:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Don't do it! Just wait til next year.

Old Post Dec-08-2020 03:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Plenty of time to get better at masturbating.

Old Post Dec-11-2020 14:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

We stocked up on a huge amount of beer. We don’t leave anymore.

Currently drinking a Rye have blue dreams 2019: sour rye ale with blueberries and lavender

Old Post Dec-19-2020 01:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

Please get covid or get the vaccine so we can all move on with our lives!!!!

This mask bs is really annoying.

Old Post Jan-05-2021 20:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Westcoast Lockdown - Christmas 2020 Version
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha Live @ Tyrant 1997 track 4... [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackYahel - Massive Control [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread