Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > WMC 2021 canceled again
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

WMC 2021 canceled again

We were supposed to be in Tulum now for Zamnna fest and that got canned last min.

Moved plane tix to Miami for WMC 2021 (since everyone in FL don't give a fuck) and now the just canned WMC again

FUCK YOU 2021

Old Post Jan-06-2021 00:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

I posted something in COR but figure I'll mention it here. It seems like Tulum is the new party spot in Mexico. I see more upcoming events for that city/town then I do with Playa del Carmen. I wonder why people have decided to move their events there?

Tulum is beautiful though. I would love to revisit, parties or no parties.

Old Post Jan-06-2021 13:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
I posted something in COR but figure I'll mention it here. It seems like Tulum is the new party spot in Mexico. I see more upcoming events for that city/town then I do with Playa del Carmen. I wonder why people have decided to move their events there?

Tulum is beautiful though. I would love to revisit, parties or no parties.

i feel like Tulum is becoming a poor man's Miami sorta speak! Between all the table service areas and sluts who are 6s walking around like they are 10s

I have a place in Playa and usually visit Tulum for a day and it was never as active as it was in the past few years!

Old Post Jan-06-2021 14:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
i feel like Tulum is becoming a poor man's Miami sorta speak! Between all the table service areas and sluts who are 6s walking around like they are 10s

I have a place in Playa and usually visit Tulum for a day and it was never as active as it was in the past few years!

by place do you mean, a time share?

only asking because i have one in Cabo. I'd rather have one in Cancun or Playa though.

Old Post Jan-06-2021 17:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
by place do you mean, a time share?

only asking because i have one in Cabo. I'd rather have one in Cancun or Playa though.

yes! i have a time share that is a 20min drive from downtown playa but its sister resort is located on the beach in downtown playa

Old Post Jan-06-2021 18:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

I'm hoping the Zamna events moved to April won't get cancelled. Day Zero indicated they will announce in February if their moved April date is a go or not.

Old Post Jan-08-2021 21:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Some friends went down there this week. And I guess that town still parties no matter what ....

Marco Carola, Gorgon City, & Crosstown Rebels (as well as more Id assume?) played jungle/beach parties the last few days

Old Post Jan-09-2021 20:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
Some friends went down there this week. And I guess that town still parties no matter what ....

Marco Carola, Gorgon City, & Crosstown Rebels (as well as more Id assume?) played jungle/beach parties the last few days

curious if any of them got sick by now.

Old Post Jan-15-2021 17:40  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > WMC 2021 canceled again
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback'sProg. ID from 2001 [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPoloroid - "So Damn Beautiful" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread