Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 300: Legion of Zoom + Tom Brady Weekend
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Friday 300: Legion of Zoom + Tom Brady Weekend

The future is now, old men... and woman

The big 300 has come. It's now the future. And what a future this is: whenever old sci-fi dystopias imagined a post-apocalyptic world in 2021, they had people wearing masks when they went out and speaking via video calls - and we used to scoff and think it was all too far-fetched. And yet, here we are, speaking to one another via the interwebs and our hands have seen more alcohol than a frat boy on Spring Break

So, anybody else had a Friday full of Zoom calls? If not, what have you guys been up to? Stay safe, everyone!

Last edited by Lira on Feb-05-2021 at 18:25

Old Post Feb-05-2021 18:17  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Friday 300: Tom Brady weekend

Now we get to see if the higher average PSI of the footballs in Florida will impact Tom Brady this weekend. It's a hot, humid, subtropical climate, resulting in higher average air pressure for all the footballs, so Tom may be at a real disadvantage. If anyone knows, exactly, how this will influence the outcome, PM me. I'm asking for a gambling friend.

Old Post Feb-05-2021 18:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Crap, I just posted a thread, too. Can you merge?

Old Post Feb-05-2021 18:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Crap, I just posted a thread, too. Can you merge?

Aye, aye, captain! I'd say "go Buccaneers" but, as a Pats fan, it still stings a little

Old Post Feb-05-2021 18:26  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Aye, aye, captain! I'd say "go Buccaneers" but, as a Pats fan, it still stings a little

Thank you kindly, sir. We got word today that we are still WFH (work from home) until 3/31 at least. If we go back to the office after that, I am going to look for a new job. I know of a couple of industries that allow full time work from home, and the pay for at least one of them is nearly identical to what I am getting now.

Old Post Feb-05-2021 18:30  United States
Swamper
Webmonstah

How else to celebrate but with an extremEly bad photoshop?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Feb-05-2021 18:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

THIS. IS. TA. 2.0! *KICK*

Old Post Feb-05-2021 18:41  United States
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

And tonight we find out TA 2.0 was the friends we made along the way. This had always been wwu.punisher's big surprise

Old Post Feb-05-2021 18:53  Brazil
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

No zoom here today.
But now I know you can shoot through a piece of paper using a picolaser at 30% power out of focus and within focus put it on fire in just a blink of an eye and have to run to the nearest sink to prevent the fire alarm to go off which would result in an evacuation of the entire company

With temperatures around 8 C this week, this weekend it will drop a lot tomorrow or on Sunday. They warned for 20 cm of snow, so probably it will be like 2 cm.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Feb-05-2021 22:45  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

We're supposed to get snow starting at midnight tonight, on the order of one to three inches. Since the wife has to work a 12 hour shift tomorrow starting at 6:30 AM, this increases the odds of getting said snow by 250%.

Old Post Feb-06-2021 11:52  United States
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

GD polar vortex here. Went skating today and lasted about 10 minutes before packing it in. Maybe go snowshoeing tomorrow if it's not windy like it was today. Otherwise it's gonna be Caesar and Disney Sunday lulz.

Old Post Feb-07-2021 01:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

The snow arrived!

IMG-1476-Copy

IMG-1474-Copy

Old Post Feb-07-2021 13:24  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 300: Legion of Zoom + Tom Brady Weekend
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown acidcore track [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOffer Nissim & David Daor - "Careless Whisper" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread