Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 301: happy valentines to the c0r
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Love Poundin' Sensation Friday 301: happy valentines to the c0r

Roses for all!

(^ check out that leg pose, bitches!)

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Feb-13-2021 03:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

This thread reminds me I have to change my avatar.

Old Post Feb-13-2021 03:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
This thread reminds me I have to change my avatar.

I thought that was your valentines one? Butthole is the sweetest candy.

Old Post Feb-13-2021 04:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Well, it's the hats.

Old Post Feb-13-2021 04:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

thank you swamp0r

Old Post Feb-13-2021 05:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Re: Friday 301: happy valentines to the c0r

Yeah, no Valentine's here. Just carnival, although this year it was cancelled for all the obvious reasons... which means I'm just withdrawing from society and taking some time off
quote:
Originally posted by Swamper

The guy from Venice's got some nice moves.

Old Post Feb-14-2021 06:59  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

We're forecast to get a winter storm of freezing rain then sleet, more freezing rain, and finally snow starting tonight and all through Monday. I can't wait.

IMG-2265-Copy

Old Post Feb-14-2021 11:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Feb-14-2021 12:47  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I feel like I just watched a Peter North clip!

Old Post Feb-14-2021 14:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Imagine we had temperatures like this all year long
It's all over now.

At 1 minute is my favorite: blond, backwards, yelling, wet

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Feb-15-2021 21:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

We caught a lucky break on the ice storm. Yesterday just before noon, we warmed above freezing. As it did so, the breeze picked up and it knocked probably 95% of the ice down from the trees and power lines, etc. Good thing, as it was -10C this AM, and we won't be above freezing for a couple more days. It's currently snowing like a bastard, but it doesn't even show up on radar, so it probably won't amount to much.

Old Post Feb-16-2021 13:04  United States
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

From -10 C last week to +14 C today here, that feels weird.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Feb-16-2021 20:07  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 301: happy valentines to the c0r
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhard techno :-) [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2Raumwohnung - "Nimm mich mit" (Jan Driver Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread