Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 302: Bitcoin hits $56K USD and Perseverance lands on Mars
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Friday 302: Bitcoin hits $56K USD and Perseverance lands on Mars

What say you for the wknd, humans of the c0r?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Feb-20-2021 02:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

It's very frustrating to see that Perseverance costs approximately $2.7 billion, while the UK's abysmal Test & Trace system cost about $30 billion. Humans could get so much done if we wanted to. Instead people destroy how much capital on nonsense like Bitcoin?

Old Post Feb-20-2021 12:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Holy hell, I just soiled my shorts: https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2021...ncement-flurry/

I can't tell you how many hours of my late teens and early 20s were wasted on Mephisto runs and Cow Level runs in Diablo II, looking for unique item drops. I haven't done any PC gaming in decades, but I might have to give this one a go. Of course, Blizzard is the DRM Satan fascist pig in the room...HELP me COR.

Old Post Feb-20-2021 13:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Holy hell, I just soiled my shorts: https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2021...ncement-flurry/

I can't tell you how many hours of my late teens and early 20s were wasted on Mephisto runs and Cow Level runs in Diablo II, looking for unique item drops. I haven't done any PC gaming in decades, but I might have to give this one a go. Of course, Blizzard is the DRM Satan fascist pig in the room...HELP me COR.

i once skipped a wedding to play dark souls

Old Post Feb-20-2021 16:55  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

JFC, what the hell did I just watch?!

Old Post Feb-20-2021 17:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Invisible Grin

quote:
JFC, what the hell did I just watch?!

in summary: when you activate a boss battle

Old Post Feb-20-2021 18:26  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer

i once skipped a wedding to play dark souls

how can she slap?!

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Feb-20-2021 23:12  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Got the keys of my new flat. It's so weird to be moving from a place that is 36m˛ to a whole new 179m˛ wide world - almost five times bigger. My current place fits inside the living room alone

My wife and I have already agreed white walls suck, so I'm pretty stoked choosing which rooms will look goth and which rooms will look V A P O U R W A V E.
quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Instead people destroy how much capital on nonsense like Bitcoin?

Humans aren't exactly famous for always taking the most rational and benevolent course of action

For one thing, I'm pretty sure keeping the walls white would be the most rational thing to do, as I'll have to paint them back to the original colour when I leave, but here I am, Pantene'ing my house up

Old Post Feb-21-2021 00:32  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
For one thing, I'm pretty sure keeping the walls white would be the most rational thing to do, as I'll have to paint them back to the original colour when I leave, but here I am, Pantene'ing my house up

Not necessarily, if you get more pleasure from changing the colour than the eventual displeasure you'll have repainting them when you leave. Presumably that won't be for quite some time?

Old Post Feb-21-2021 10:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by stren
how can she slap?!

OMG, yes! I had forgotten all about that!

Old Post Feb-21-2021 12:15  United States
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Edibles. Alcoholic beverages. Live streams. Family time. Etc.

Did a huge restock run to the liquor store on Friday. Might be enough to get us through til Spring? We'll see lulz. I'm hooked on gin martinis made with orange bitters!

Old Post Feb-21-2021 13:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:

Yo there were bots to run those all night to get your Zod runes

Old Post Feb-21-2021 20:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 302: Bitcoin hits $56K USD and Perseverance lands on Mars
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID this track [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFairmont - "Pavilion" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread