Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Looks like indoor clubs will be opening again soon
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Looks like indoor clubs will be opening again soon

[IMG][/IMG]

So I guess life could be back to normal soon. Anyone in CA that wants a vax can get one in a few weeks. And clubs are starting to re open indoor.

I'd assume festivals will be back by late Summer too

Old Post Mar-26-2021 18:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

I gotta give credit to Midway for adapting to a unique situation. Keeping clubbers happy, paying employees and booking local talent throughout most of this lockdown.

Old Post Mar-26-2021 19:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

when do you think YOU would do any sort of indoor clubbing?

When you're vaccinated?
when everyone is vaccinated (which could still be a while)?
Only if there was social distancing?
Tonight! YOLO BITCHES!!!

Old Post Apr-06-2021 20:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

I’m vaccinated. That’s enough for me to feel ok about it

That’s the whole point of a vaccine, after all

Old Post Apr-07-2021 05:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
when do you think YOU would do any sort of indoor clubbing?

When you're vaccinated?
when everyone is vaccinated (which could still be a while)?
Only if there was social distancing?
Tonight! YOLO BITCHES!!!

asap LOL

The Midway opened up the inside for Luttrell this past weekend. Going to head out Saturday for John Summit, hopefully the inside is open. Fully vaccinated and ready to get in a sweaty mosh pit with a bunch of tweakers

California is basically opening up everything by mid June, so it sounds like we will have clubs/festivals back in the next few months

Old Post Apr-08-2021 01:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

Weird I don't see anything about Orange tier allowing for indoor clubbing.

I saw bars can open outdoor.

Maybe they can reopen June 15th when the tiers go away. (which happens to be my 40th birthday)

Old Post Apr-08-2021 19:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
I’m vaccinated. That’s enough for me to feel ok about it

That’s the whole point of a vaccine, after all

my fear is that vaccinated person can still be a carrier. I have a daughter who isn't vaccinated yet and I'd hate for her to get sick and potentially spread it to her classmates.

Old Post Apr-12-2021 13:49  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Looks like indoor clubs will be opening again soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold prog. song from DJ Astrid Set!! I Been dying for ID [2002] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOceanLab - Miracle (Above & Beyond Club mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread