Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 311 - The Deluge of Pollen
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Friday 311 - The Deluge of Pollen

Everything on the mountain is covered in a sickly green haze of pollen and has been for months. I love waking up at 3 AM doing the "head tilt" to free up a nostril. My head is so full, I can feel my heart beating and everything echoes. Please, make it stop. If you've had an ongoing sinus infection for seven years, should you seek professional help?

Old Post Apr-23-2021 11:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

It finally started bothering me this year, we've been green with pollen for a while down here. Flonase has helped a ton!

I am finally double shotted and over the side effects! Time to party! and by party I mean drink a beer and fall asleep at 9:30 at home.

Old Post Apr-23-2021 12:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
I am finally double shotted and over the side effects! Time to party! and by party I mean drink a beer and fall asleep at 9:30 at home.

LOL, amen brother. That's my nightly routine. I have to schedule mine with the local health dept. Our back to work date is July 1. I was hoping they would just make WFH permanent for IT, as we get way more done from home, but nah...management needs to see you to create that productivity.

Old Post Apr-23-2021 13:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

i've been weighing myself in the morning pre-shit and post-shit. three days in a row my first shit is 1lb. I'm trying to bring that up

Old Post Apr-23-2021 15:32  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Well, there's Colon Blow and then there's Super Colon Blow.

Old Post Apr-23-2021 15:39  United States
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
LOL, amen brother. That's my nightly routine. I have to schedule mine with the local health dept. Our back to work date is July 1. I was hoping they would just make WFH permanent for IT, as we get way more done from home, but nah...management needs to see you to create that productivity.

That sucks. Glad I've been WFH even pre-covid. but my wife's employer is doing a semi-wfh thing. So she could go into the office up to 2-3 days a week. Which isn't bad.

Fight the power!

Old Post Apr-23-2021 16:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Damn, we done lost Shock G!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/23/ente...dead/index.html

Old Post Apr-23-2021 20:58  United States
ziptnf
Programming your future

Most of my IT coworkers are probably going to stay WFH long after covid but I've already been going back to the office. Primarily it's useful for my wife because me coming in and out of my office room in the house confuses the children on whether I'm coming or going, my 3 year old mostly understands but the baby doesn't. The problem is that our office is an absolute ghost town and went way overboard with the covid thing. The number of laminated signs plastered on every wall and surface in the building is straight up comical and for them to rope off the entire cafeteria to prevent "gatherings" in an office with nobody in it is outright stupid. I don't have a problem with the office but they are making it relatively difficult to be there.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Apr-23-2021 23:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

My diet has changed quite a lot since the beginning of this pandemic.

In the beginning, I'd buy some extra parmesan to pour over my pasta. Then I decided to try the different kinds of cheese in the cheese section at the supermarket because I always neglected that. And, little by little, I added more and more cheese to my diet.

It's come to a point I'm glad I wear a mask, otherwise my breath would have a Chipotle effect on vegans

Old Post Apr-24-2021 03:36  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

My brother gained like 30 lbs during the pandemic. I was quite the opposite. In late 2018 I was 212 lbs. Now I'm 162, down a full 50. In better shape than I've ever been. I think a lot of people used the pandemic as an excuse to feel sorry for themselves or ignore their own personal health. I can understand anxiety and such but at some point people need to take control of their health and stop blaming everything else for their shortcomings.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Apr-24-2021 16:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Wait, 30 pounds is 13 kilos, right?

Yeah, that's a lot. My diet is fine though, I just started eating more cheese to replace the whey protein I wasn't taking, as I realised it would be a waste of money if I'm not working out. I went from 74 kg to 76 kg, so... 4.4 pounds? Even if you account for the loss of lean mass, still normal weight given my height (177 cm), so can't say I'm worried.

Now that I live on campus I can exercise outdoors though, so my bicycle is soon going to see more action than a Guillermo del Toro film

Old Post Apr-24-2021 18:32  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
My brother gained like 30 lbs during the pandemic. I was quite the opposite. In late 2018 I was 212 lbs. Now I'm 162, down a full 50. In better shape than I've ever been. I think a lot of people used the pandemic as an excuse to feel sorry for themselves or ignore their own personal health. I can understand anxiety and such but at some point people need to take control of their health and stop blaming everything else for their shortcomings.

It's different for everyone... I was in my best shape ever 2018/2019 - minimum of 3 workouts a week steady. Once gyms closed in 2020 it really fucked up my routine and working out at home isn't the same. I gained 15 pounds and was lethargic af in the winter - but I've since shed half that and now that the warm weather is coming I'm focusing on getting back to where I was pre-covid.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-24-2021 19:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 311 - The Deluge of Pollen
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSecond Sun Track [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTilt - "New Day" (David West Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread