Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 313 - We missed another one
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Friday 313 - We missed another one

Everyone afraid to create one with the number 13 in it? It's only unlucky on a Friday, hence the Monday sneak attack. Happy belated Mother's Day (Murican) to all you lovely TA COR ladies that managed to ride the cock carousel then squeezed one out!

Old Post May-10-2021 11:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Double celebration for us this weekend as it was my husband's birthday also. Got cranked Saturday night celebrating a friend's 40th so I had to enjoy some hair of the dog Sunday morning. Once it took the edge off I figured I should just go all in and polished off two bottles of bubbles to myself hahahahaha. Capped the night off with the most deliciously caramel tequila reposado.

I think I hit a plateau because I feel totally fine today, albeit a little tired.

Cock carousel lol. Yeeeeeehaw!

Old Post May-10-2021 13:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

My life was going downhill fast. After I posted out of joy about my shits being around one pound they started weighing .1 or .2 pounds. The only thing that kept me afloat was that my farts were particularly stinky. Yesterday, some joy came back. I was constipated in the morning and come afternoon I had retched gut pains. This led to about an hours worth of diarrhea. I felt alive again

Old Post May-10-2021 14:04  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Look, bruh, as much as I really, truly want to believe your stories...I simply believe you are full of shit.

Old Post May-10-2021 14:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

i wish you could smell me sometimes

Old Post May-10-2021 15:23  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I'm not sure if I should be concerned that I'm aroused right now. Jenny, you're a nurse. Make a clinical call, here.

Old Post May-10-2021 15:54  United States
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Da scatman?!

Old Post May-10-2021 16:24  Norfolk Island
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I'm not sure if I should be concerned that I'm aroused right now. Jenny, you're a nurse. Make a clinical call, here.

Had a patient once with priapism. Doctor's orders were to bend and compress the penis every 4 hours. Does this sound similar to your problem???

Old Post May-10-2021 18:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Had a patient once with priapism. Doctor's orders were to bend and compress the penis every 4 hours. Does this sound similar to your problem???

Don't know about anyone else, but I came. Problem seems to have solved itself.

Old Post May-10-2021 20:35  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 313 - We missed another one
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSome Kinda Essestial mix [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback DeNiro - Deepsky [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread