Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > State Azure
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

State Azure

Love this guy's stuff and wanted to share. His cover of Love on a Real Train is fabulous.

https://www.youtube.com/user/stateazure/videos

Old Post May-20-2021 17:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

Nice. I generally like his music/videos and streams and like how he puts his gear to use. Sometimes he's a little heavy handed with the clicks and glitch elements for my tastes but he generally makes nice ambient stuff.

Old Post May-22-2021 01:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RTP
Supreme tranceaddict

Love

Props for this thread, State Azure is awesome <3 <3 <3

2002 <--> 2020 <--> 2022 (soon)

Old Post Jun-08-2021 16:09  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for RTP Click here to Send RTP a Private Message Add RTP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
szm
Senior tranceaddict

all those buttons and knobs hes touching are not phallic enough for my taste, where are the phallic synths ffs

Old Post Jun-09-2021 00:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for szm Click here to Send szm a Private Message Add szm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by RTP
Props for this thread, State Azure is awesome <3 <3 <3

Yes, indeed! Quality stuff, both the music and the videos. Love the video quality, color grading, and overall ambience of his videos.

Old Post Jun-09-2021 14:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

pretty fucking bonkers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7f8XXtPL_k

thought: i think we're starting to see a glimpse of the future here with more and more people shifting from playing records/songs into full DAW style with freeform creation and shit like that. it's getting more and more popular ALA FKJ, floating points, Innellea, Parra for Cuva and so on

Old Post Jun-11-2021 14:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by r5a
pretty fucking bonkers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7f8XXtPL_k

thought: i think we're starting to see a glimpse of the future here with more and more people shifting from playing records/songs into full DAW style with freeform creation and shit like that. it's getting more and more popular ALA FKJ, floating points, Innellea, Parra for Cuva and so on

Agreed. This guy is mega-talented. I love catching one of his livestreams when I'm working late.

Old Post Jun-26-2021 12:24  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > State Azure
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJudge Jules-live at mad lausanne (UNKNOWN2) [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAdam Sheridan - "Lost With You" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread