Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 316: Memorial Weekend
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Friday 316: Memorial Weekend

Missed another one. Three day weekend in the States. Whatever this head/chest cold I've had for the last week is, it's still kicking my ass. I'm supposed to get my second COVID shot today, but I'm not sure if they will let me. I haven't run a fever with this stuff, but the shit coming out of my sinuses looks like something from The Exorcist.

Old Post Jun-01-2021 14:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I was trying not to think all weekend about the fact that I should have been raving in Detroit. The goddamn beautiful weather every day last week plus all the amazing memories in my feed on FB were just brutal torture.

In other news, got my first dose of Pfizer today, and since I'm a high priority health care worker, I can get my second dose on the earlier schedule. I'll be fully vaxxed up by the end of the month!

Old Post Jun-01-2021 20:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Since I had not been running a fever, they let me dose up. That finished up my Moderna vax, now we see if I am one of the 50% that experience some ass whoopin' after the second/booster shot. Film at 11:00!

Old Post Jun-01-2021 21:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Son of a bitch, now the ransomware folks are targeting our meat supply!

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/202...tens-shortages/

Old Post Jun-01-2021 21:19  United States
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

We have ample meat at the weekly gang bang, Zoso, you need not worry.

Old Post Jun-01-2021 21:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Potted meat is mostly possum, and thus should be free of any supply-chain constraints, right?

Old Post Jun-01-2021 21:35  United States
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Even if we would forget about Memorial Day over here, the incredible sound of the four F16's fly-by in missing man formation over the American Cemetery here at Margraten make us remember.
This year they flew over our town, always an impressive view and even more the noise they produce.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jun-02-2021 06:08  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Even if we would forget about Memorial Day over here, the incredible sound of the four F16's fly-by in missing man formation over the American Cemetery here at Margraten make us remember.
This year they flew over our town, always an impressive view and even more the noise they produce.

I've always had an admiration for fighter pilots. I don't personally know any, so maybe I can blame it on being born in 76 and growing up on Top Gun, lol. Love watching dogfight footage and listening to the com traffic. Intense stuff.

Old Post Jun-03-2021 10:57  United States
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I've always had an admiration for fighter pilots. I don't personally know any, so maybe I can blame it on being born in 76 and growing up on Top Gun, lol. Love watching dogfight footage and listening to the com traffic. Intense stuff.

Well, I also don't know any and being born in 74 I don't know what I can use as excuse . By the way, the missing man formation uses 4 jets, but I have seen 5, so the noise over here was even more.
The skills a fighter pilot needs are hard to imagine.

I saw the aircraft base at Volkel shared a video recorded on top of the high building on the cemetery. The cemetery over here is very impressive too, we visited it two years ago and I visited a couple of times when I was a kid.

It's unique and this guy explains why:

https://youtu.be/2GJutL_q4uk?t=338

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jun-03-2021 20:30  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 316: Memorial Weekend
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnyone know this tune from sensation 2007 belgium DVD? [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRicky Fobis - "No Regular" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread