Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > (criminally) UNDERRATED stuff
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RTP
Supreme tranceaddict

Big Ears (criminally) UNDERRATED stuff

I begin:

StrangeZero

I'm sorry, I can't bear this any longer ... it's been now about 10 years that I listen to StrangeZero, these guys are really great in my opinion, their tracks really well made, maybe a bit on the chill / ambient side, but I am confident that also Tranceheads would like it ... and then there are the videos, produced with stunning effort (to me), haven't come across any artist that devoted - yet they are for such a small dircle of people, you can see it on the viewer counts.
They are even giving away everything that they _ever_ released totally for free!

0 results on the forum search ... just fitting :P

Please have a listen and tell me what's going on - this is good material, right? Or isn't it? Are my ears off the chart?
Breaks my heart...

These guys are so awesome that I would even try to contact them and buy out a track or two (even though I can't pay much) to release on my own ... yet that isn't even necessary because it's all already out there. All for free! Well, what else can you do? I couldn't think of ANYTHING!

Now ... your turn!
(I'd really wanna see if you can beat these in their underrated-ness ... bring it on, PLEASE )

2002 <--> 2020 <--> 2022 (soon)

Old Post Jun-09-2021 15:54  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for RTP Click here to Send RTP a Private Message Add RTP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

You're awesome. you win

Old Post Jun-09-2021 17:15  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RTP
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity
You're awesome. you win

well that's kinda sad, isn't it?

2002 <--> 2020 <--> 2022 (soon)

Old Post Jun-10-2021 16:31  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for RTP Click here to Send RTP a Private Message Add RTP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

I suppose this is the kind of stuff mp3 dot com used to be for in times long past.

Old Post Jun-10-2021 19:03  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

juicy karkass punch em in the dick (underrated)

Old Post Jun-10-2021 20:25  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > (criminally) UNDERRATED stuff
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed ID On This 1 [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTelescreen - "Phoenix" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread