Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Lakou Mizik & Joseph Ray - Ogou (Pran Ka Mwen) (Original and 16BL Remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

Lakou Mizik & Joseph Ray - Ogou (Pran Ka Mwen) (Original and 16BL Remix)

Every once in a while there comes a track (or remix) that hits all the right vibes. This one is a recent release off their forthcoming album "Leave The Bones". It's a collab between Haitian group Lakou Mizik and Joseph Ray. The original is pretty epic and the just-released 16BL Remix is a next-level take on what must have been a daunting remix challenge.

Check 'em out.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Jun-21-2021 20:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

this is pretty amazing...

I didn't think 16BL could pull off a rmx like this

kinda reminds me of what Henry Saiz did when he remixed Future Perfect!

Old Post Jun-25-2021 00:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
this is pretty amazing...

I didn't think 16BL could pull off a rmx like this

kinda reminds me of what Henry Saiz did when he remixed Future Perfect!

Totally.

The break and buildup starting around 4:15 leading to the drop is pure euphoria.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Jun-25-2021 04:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

FYI the “Leave The Bones” album is out now and very cool mix of tribal chants and progressive/jungle beats.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Aug-14-2021 15:01  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Lakou Mizik & Joseph Ray - Ogou (Pran Ka Mwen) (Original and 16BL Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack #1 Markus Schulz - Global DJ Broadcast 08-18-05 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackViframa - "Cristalle" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread