Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 321: Post Something, Post Anything
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Friday 321: Post Something, Post Anything

JFC, people, this place is dead. Yet it cannot die. Post something. Post anything. We officially go back to the office next Tuesday. We all gonna die.

Old Post Jul-02-2021 23:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

shit's on fire, yo'

(~)

Old Post Jul-03-2021 02:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Anus 23

Old Post Jul-03-2021 02:13  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Ever since we moved in, I insisted I want all our furniture to be black (I believe I've mentioned how much I loathe white walls before). My wife feared it would turn the flat into something straight out of an Addams Family set, so I promised I'd try and make the place as colourful as possible.

Long story short, the living room bookcases and their books now look that meme of the goth girl and her rainbow sister, heh:

Also, you can tell I lost patience and ran out of books when I got to the bottom row, heh. Baby steps

Old Post Jul-03-2021 06:11  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

God is good all the time and all the time, God is good.

Last edited by Mattsanity on Jul-04-2021 at 01:14

Old Post Jul-03-2021 06:18  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
camshaft
Senior tranceaddict

Went out tonight for the first time since things opened back up to normal here a few days ago. Going out to eat maskless was weird but glorious. It's going to take some getting used to again.

Edit: oh yeah, we hit 115F earlier this week. All time record in Portland...wild. Limited AC = brutal.

Old Post Jul-03-2021 06:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for camshaft Click here to Send camshaft a Private Message Add camshaft to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Ugh, I could never live with someone who had colour-coded bookshelves. Category -> alphabetised by author.

Old Post Jul-03-2021 08:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Finished your Complete Dutch, Lira?

Old Post Jul-03-2021 08:24  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

I thought I wasn't going to watch a lot of games of Euro2020, but I'm watching again and obviously I now want Denmark to win this match.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jul-03-2021 16:28  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

And win they did
quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Ugh, I could never live with someone who had colour-coded bookshelves. Category -> alphabetised by author.

Haha, I'm aesthetic in the bookshelves and functional in the Dropboxes

To be completely honest, I bought most of them during my Master's and the early years of my PhD, but then I had to adapt to a rather nomad lifestyle and sharing a tiny bedroom with my wife, which means I'd resort to PDFs while these were all in boxes or out of reach. Having a Kobo also changed my reading habits quite a bit.

So, unless I haven't bothered to scan them yet, or the Kobo/wi-fi isn't working, I seldom refer to the physical copy nowadays.
quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
Finished your Complete Dutch, Lira?

Ik ben... halverwege? Nu spreek ik een beetje nederlands (Trance-M can confirm how much I butcher the language ), maar ik heb "practice" nodig

Old Post Jul-03-2021 18:20  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
And win they did

Yes they did and damn Dolberg (former Ajax player) scored again, it's unbelievable, he was added to the team because of an injury of another player. Such a surprise.

quote:

Ik ben... halverwege? Nu spreek ik een beetje nederlands (Trance-M can confirm how much I butcher the language ), maar ik heb "practice" nodig

Well, halfway would mean you understand the jokes we make about Belgians Or the other way around.

Je hebt inderdaad meer oefening nodig

Now watching MH17 - MI6, I'm obviously a Bond fan.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jul-03-2021 19:23  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Well, halfway would mean you understand the jokes we make about Belgians

Yeah, I actually do have along way to go

The "Complete" bit in "Complete Dutch" is a misnomer though. Not only it's actually kind of basic (for all the obvious reasons), for the full-on complete Dutch experience, I'd expect stroopwafels and my own personal DJ. Such a let down, should've demanded a refund
quote:
Je hebt inderdaad meer oefening nodig

Inderdaad!
quote:
Now watching MH17 - MI6, I'm obviously a Bond fan.

As a fellow Bond fan, I couldn't find much info about it. Is it a documentary about the plane?

Speaking of which, you guys ever watched Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan? I thought it would be as good as Homeland, but I'm afraid I set the bar way too high. Such a let down, should've demanded a refund here too

Old Post Jul-03-2021 20:07  Brazil

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 321: Post Something, Post Anything
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanyone knows this track?? [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMoonman - Galaxia [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread