Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Party Reviews (after reopenings)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
Party Reviews (after reopenings)

Hi Everyone,

Just curious how the parties and party scenes in your area are going?

I have only attended one party which was in Vegas prior to the Delta variant craziness that we're seeing today. Thankfully it was not a packed club and I felt a little comfortable knowing I was vaccinated. It was walking around Vegas (while semi sober) that erked me. Being from Los Angeles, it was weird to me to see so many people without masks. I kept my mask on for the most part... unless sipping on a drink or eating.

Now I'm seeing all these FB/IG posts of people attending parties, nuts to butts, no masks, etc. I get a little FOMO seeing but overall content for staying home.

For those venturing out, how are the parties going for you?

Old Post Jul-28-2021 15:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

Went to Art of the Wild over the weeeknd. Was wild!

Super packed! Saw your boys AME and Dixon...Damien Lazerus/Seth Troxler....Rufus du Sol & Fergie.....Ameme, Eli & Fur, Nicole Maudaber & Jamie Jones at Ayu Dayclub.

Mask on the plane and at the airport. But other than that, its "encouraged"

Body and mind are still recovering. I'm 40 now, not 20.

But yeah, if you are scared of Covid, stay home. How long are we going to to talk about and worry about it? Its like the flu, its here to stay. Its not going anywhere.

Old Post Jul-29-2021 20:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
Went to Art of the Wild over the weeeknd. Was wild!

Super packed! Saw your boys AME and Dixon...Damien Lazerus/Seth Troxler....Rufus du Sol & Fergie.....Ameme, Eli & Fur, Nicole Maudaber & Jamie Jones at Ayu Dayclub.

Mask on the plane and at the airport. But other than that, its "encouraged"

Body and mind are still recovering. I'm 40 now, not 20.

But yeah, if you are scared of Covid, stay home. How long are we going to to talk about and worry about it? Its like the flu, its here to stay. Its not going anywhere.

Also just came back from Art of the Wild. No masks anywhere and zero distancing hahaha

Hot Since 82 & Micheal Bibi smashed it

Guy Gerber was fantastic on Sunday afternoon as well

Also went to the "In the Mood" factory 93 party couple weeks ago with Nicole Moudaber & Victor Calderone. Great stuff.

At this point if you're a dumb ass and don't get a vaccine then the jokes on you lol.

All the dumb anti vaxxers are ruining it for everyone else. Get a vax take off the mask and lets party

Old Post Jul-30-2021 00:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
At this point if you're a dumb ass and don't get a vaccine then the jokes on you lol.

All the dumb anti vaxxers are ruining it for everyone else. Get a vax take off the mask and lets party

I got a family member that won't get it. Drives me crazy. He caught early last year. Probably a mild version at the time. I'm sure he thinks he's got antibodies stored up (which he may have). We love him but god does he drive us crazy.

Old Post Aug-03-2021 14:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Our first will be Saturday, all day I dream in golden gate park. The first indoor show we will go to is Sebastien Leger @ Audio. They require vaccinations, no idea what this new ridiculous mask mandate is going to do to clubs.

quote:
How long are we going to to talk about and worry about it? Its like the flu, its here to stay. Its not going anywhere.

Amen brother

Old Post Aug-03-2021 16:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
Also just came back from Art of the Wild. No masks anywhere and zero distancing hahaha

Hot Since 82 & Micheal Bibi smashed it

Guy Gerber was fantastic on Sunday afternoon as well

Also went to the "In the Mood" factory 93 party couple weeks ago with Nicole Moudaber & Victor Calderone. Great stuff.

I have a vaccine injured son. So please stop with the name calling. I get that vaccines are for the greater good. But really sucks for those who get injured from them.

Wanna get a vaccine when the virus has a 99.9% survival rate,(and apparently doesn't work too well) go ahead. But don't name call when someone doesn't want to get it!

Old Post Aug-03-2021 20:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
and apparently doesn't work too well

As far as vaccines go, the mRNA vaccines are a miracle of modern science. With a flu vaccine, we see a reduction in 40 to 60% (varies by year) of severe illness (which im using to mean hospitalizations). With pfizer (as an example), it reduces severe illness by 95%.

in the isreal study that the entire world is having a cow over, it was still shown that the vaccines are 91% effective at the delta variant severe illness, the so-called end of the world super coronavirus.

i'm so sick of the media. they continue to spin this out of control

Old Post Aug-03-2021 21:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz

100%

Media + government locking us down so the vaccinated put more pressure on the unvaccinated to get the vaccine.

Old Post Aug-04-2021 00:20  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Are you guys of the opinion to open everything back up? Do you think masks should be required for indoor or large outdoor (Lollapalooza) events? Or are masks a personal choice? Should private businesses be required to enforce mask regulations?

edit*

or as John mentioned, proof of vaccination or negative covid test?

Last edited by 72hrpartyanimal on Aug-04-2021 at 13:22

Old Post Aug-04-2021 13:11  United States
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

the problem is it will be almost impossible to enforce mask usage, but i do not have issues with privately owned clubs/bars/restaurants requiring vaccinations or negative test results. i think this is the direction it will head instead of doing a lockdown again.

i get my second jab on 08/16 and will definitely wear a mask on 08/21 when i see eric prydz, even though it's an outdoor venue.

we plan on going to the paradise in the park after party at sound afterwards (eric prydz will have afterparty at exchange i'm sure), sound requires either full vaccination or proof of negative test at the door.

Old Post Aug-04-2021 20:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
As far as vaccines go, the mRNA vaccines are a miracle of modern science. With a flu vaccine, we see a reduction in 40 to 60% (varies by year) of severe illness (which im using to mean hospitalizations). With pfizer (as an example), it reduces severe illness by 95%.

in the isreal study that the entire world is having a cow over, it was still shown that the vaccines are 91% effective at the delta variant severe illness, the so-called end of the world super coronavirus.

yup! it has been studied for decades here and is a miracle of science that we have it available now for covid. it's really infuriating when anti-vaxxers blindly say no to the vaccine, dOnT teLl mE wHaT tO dO, mY bOdY mY cHoIce". I get it, those with complications should not take the vaccine, but theses are majority young and healthy individuals,

end of day something has to give here, otherwise this is not going away (for example, Florida).

Old Post Aug-04-2021 20:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

I still have a fear of going out to large events event though I'm vaccinated. Not necessarily for myself but for my daughter and pregnant wife (who was vaccinated before getting knocked up).

i can understand people fears of vaccines. Mikey made a great point that I never thought about (sorry to hear about your son my friend). It's hard to hear the the stories from the true anti-vaccers though. The government, q-annon conspiracies or just simply uneducated personal theories. Breaks my heart.

Old Post Aug-05-2021 17:04  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Party Reviews (after reopenings)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackbit of a progressive track but its amazing! [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMoby - "Southside" (Pete Heller Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread