Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 328
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
–30–

Spent three weeks in France and finally landed in Greece. So happy.

It's been a process sorting the flat, flights (some canceled) and the rest of it. House I picked up for the year is so lush. Half the price of what we pay in London and enjoy a mansion more.

Ready to set the decks up (spent so much in weight luggage to get it all here) and play. Definitely doing streams soon. You in?

Old Post Aug-19-2021 22:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

crank dat stream up!

Old Post Aug-20-2021 13:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I've been stuck in work education since 7am. Huge tech and electronic record upgrade across 4 hospitals. I want to stab myself in the face. Going home and downing a beer after this shit.

Old Post Aug-20-2021 18:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I thought Greece was consumed by wild fires and was thus no moar!

Jenny Pie...I have it on good authority that the answer to number one is, in fact, "C".

Old Post Aug-20-2021 20:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Moved to Manchester this week. Going back across tomorrow to collect some more furniture so a quiet and distinctly sober weekend. Funnily enough I was here getting mashed last weekend before I officially lived here. Seems backwards somehow.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-20-2021 21:04  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

We're still locked down due to our hopelessly incompetent government, so still stuck at home.

I got back a big haul of my old stolen vinyl a few weeks back so I'm still sorting and doing digital rips of many. Also off to see a chiro about my elbow, it's fucked! (tennis elbow)

Old Post Aug-20-2021 22:27  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Teezdalien
Also off to see a chiro about my elbow, it's fucked! (tennis elbow)

I had that for a while a few years ago, it's fucking painful. I had to wear a strap thing for a while, it got to the point where I could barely lift a dinner plate with that arm Fortunately it came good, but damn.

Hope your lockdown doesn't last too long Sydney is well fucked by the looks.

Old Post Aug-21-2021 20:33  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
I had that for a while a few years ago, it's fucking painful. I had to wear a strap thing for a while, it got to the point where I could barely lift a dinner plate with that arm Fortunately it came good, but damn.

Hope your lockdown doesn't last too long Sydney is well fucked by the looks.

Yeah, it's been slowly getting worse over the last 8 weeks or so and is now just this constant pain throughout my whole arm.
I'm also wearing one of those straps now, especially at work and have a bunch of exercises.. Should mend up soon!

Oh Sydney's a mess. We've got rising case numbers again and regional Vic went back into lockdown yesterday. I'm well and truly over it.

Old Post Aug-21-2021 21:57  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 328
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown tune, perhaps by Sharpside? [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVincent de Moor - "Fly away" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread