Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > covid themed trance music
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LoveHate

covid themed trance music

Old Post Oct-12-2021 02:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Demoted
hi!

Nothing will ever top The THRILLSEEKERS making the Song for Sendai. Best natural disaster related trance I've ever heard.

Old Post Oct-12-2021 10:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Demoted Click here to Send Demoted a Private Message Add Demoted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Demoted
hi!

Paul van Dyk did well when he made that little ditty called See You on the Other Side to commemorate all the many people who died from a TSUNAMI in 2004. Trance really hits many of the right chords when it's being employed in response to large scale tragedies.

Old Post Oct-12-2021 14:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Demoted Click here to Send Demoted a Private Message Add Demoted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Demoted
hi!

Can you imagine the trance we would've gotten in response to HIROSHIMA

If only synths had been around. I'm thinking of all the historic tragedies from time immemorial that would've produced some epic, epic trance and it has me rather jazzed.

Old Post Oct-12-2021 14:45 
LoveHate

Yeah you're right there has been quite a few trance songs dedicated to or in response to a disaster, the love parade is another example

Can't forget David guetta's cringe dedication to George floyd though

Old Post Oct-12-2021 21:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Ocean_Drive_
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Demoted
Nothing will ever top The THRILLSEEKERS making the Song for Sendai. Best natural disaster related trance I've ever heard.

Not a huge fan of this, msuically-speaking, but bought it anyway because it went towards the relief of the area I lived in for 3 years and will likely return to live within the next few.

There's a word that sums up this sort of behaviour, and that word is 'reject.'

Old Post Oct-20-2021 00:45  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for _Ocean_Drive_ Click here to Send _Ocean_Drive_ a Private Message Add _Ocean_Drive_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Paul van Dyk did well when he made that little ditty called See You on the Other Side to commemorate all the many people who died from a TSUNAMI in 2004. Trance really hits many of the right chords when it's being employed in response to large scale tragedies.

I can't remember exactly but I thought there was either controversy or a PR thing over Ferry Corsten and the Tsunami label.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Oct-23-2021 18:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Trance really hits many of the right chords when it's being employed in response to large scale tragedies.

lol

Old Post Oct-24-2021 01:58  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > covid themed trance music
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackClub hit from late 90's or early 2000's?? [2011] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul van Dyk - "Nothing But You" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread