Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Deeve - Temptations #021 (Sep 2021) - Breakbeat Mix celebrating my release
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Deeve
Senior tranceaddict

Dancing Dude Deeve - Temptations #021 (Sep 2021) - Breakbeat Mix celebrating my release

This month, my Temptations mix is quite personal. Because it includes an upcoming Breakbeat production of mine: 'Move me' is going to be released as one of three tracks on the 'Twilight' EP on Capital Heaven Records this October! Framewerk's productions have been fantastic and seminal, so I'm super happy to release on their label.

Also, this Breakbeat mix is personal because many of these records have shaped my taste, their drums, basslines and synths have been stuck in my head for many years - the kind of music you keep on humming over and over again. Roughly half of the tracks in this mix were released (way) before 2021, whereas usually I wouldn't play that many older records.

In fact, some of these records served as reference tracks when producing and mixing 'Move me'. So it's a special moment for me to have my music standing alongside giants of this genre. A tribute to the (Progressive) Breaks genre and its marvelous producers.

Enjoy the music and stay tuned for the EP release!

Deeve - Temptations #021

Old Post Oct-17-2021 19:40  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Deeve Click here to Send Deeve a Private Message Visit Deeve's homepage! Add Deeve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Deeve - Temptations #021 (Sep 2021) - Breakbeat Mix celebrating my release
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Vocals - "Don't You Cry-Dont't You Say Goodbye" with familiar Beat ???? [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMark Lowndes - Chemistry [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread