Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 337: Autumn Edition (northern hemisphere)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Friday 337: Autumn Edition (northern hemisphere)

Happy autumn to my northern hemisphere COR wh00r3s. Some random farm pics from late October, just after the neighbor cut and baled the hay.

IMG-4470-Copy

IMG-4471-Copy

IMG-4473-Copy

IMG-4474-Copy

Old Post Oct-29-2021 14:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Howdy

Old Post Oct-29-2021 15:17  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Nice pics, Zoso!

I've always wanted an open fireplace, and they've been banned anywhere I've lived before. So excited to have one now to enjoy when the temps get chilly. I have a fire going as I type. Apparently an unseasonably wetter and cooler fall here thus far, but we have a week of sunshine and highs in the mid 20s next week.

Screenshot-20211029-193104-com-huawei-himovie-overseas

I'm also been splurging lately. Every place we've visited claimed they had a Jacuzzi but it ended being a tub with jets without the heated water.

IMG-20211024-212316

Finally found one though and was super happy to soak in it for hours in the morn drinking mimosas while our cousin watched our boy.

IMG-20211026-100149

Old Post Oct-29-2021 16:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Nice! I've gotta get down to the barn with the new Fiskars this weekend and start splitting some wood for the both the wood stove inside and the fire pit outside. Love me some autumn...it just goes by way too quickly.

Old Post Oct-29-2021 16:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Oh yea, how could I forget to mention. I have a batch of chili cooking. It's done but we're three bottles deep on wine and don't want to eat yet so it's just simmering. Tastes like one of the better batches I've made, too. Yum. I love changing leaves, fires, etc. during autumn, but what I might love most is what it inspires you to cook.

Old Post Oct-29-2021 17:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I could live on soups and chilis. In fact I had the wife run off a huge pot of homemade vegetable beef soup last week during a cold snap. As usually, she only ate one bowl, and I lived off the leftovers for 3 days.

Old Post Oct-29-2021 17:28  United States
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I could live on soups

Only if Babcia cooks them (RIP)

Old Post Oct-29-2021 17:54 
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

im so good at making soup hot brown soup

Old Post Oct-30-2021 18:05  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 337: Autumn Edition (northern hemisphere)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID! tune played by Cor Fijneman [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Intensify" (Peace Division Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread