Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 2022 thread
Pages (27): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

Friday 2022 thread

If nobody can be bothered to make a new thread on Fridays anymore, you all can just post in this one all year. I mean come on we're almost out of February! I know this place is dead anyway but sheesh.

Biking and running this weekend, just like every other weekend. Half marathon is 9 weeks away.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Feb-26-2022 00:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Lol good idea. It only took 300 some odd Fridays to figure out we should have been doing it this way all along.

Worked today, work tomorrow. Getting cranked after work tomorrow night. Maybe ski Sunday!

Old Post Feb-26-2022 00:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

With almost all restrictions gone since yesterday people celebrate Carnaval here, but still most events have been cancelled. No parades and big parties, the remaining few are mostly outside and local.
We already decided to skip once more especially with the crazy shit going on in Ukraine now.
Only my 15 year old daughter will go to the city tomorrow. She has the age that she should start have some fun with friends and going out.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Feb-26-2022 15:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

It's Friday??

Old Post Feb-28-2022 01:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
I dont care about white on white violence , but obviously I want things to come to a peaceful resolution

What?

Old Post Mar-01-2022 08:32  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Hey, a new Friday thread! Happy Tuesday. Let's hope it's better than yesterday was...

Old Post Mar-01-2022 13:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

I thought I would finally get a hold of myself and quit drinking on weekends, but Ukraine..

Old Post Mar-01-2022 17:07  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Why would you only drink on weekdays?

Old Post Mar-01-2022 18:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I definitely drink more on weekdays than weekends these days. Actually maybe I'm just drinking more, period lol

Old Post Mar-01-2022 19:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm gaining too much weight. I don't know what to drop out of my diet to keep drinking without weight gain. Breakfast?

Old Post Mar-02-2022 00:43  Finland
Silky Johnson

Do you drink as much as I do? You might wanna cut back on the booze.

Old Post Mar-02-2022 02:08 
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
I thought I would finally get a hold of myself and quit drinking on weekends, but Ukraine..

What's happening there is fucking terrible, but you know there's a horrific war going on somewhere near enough constantly. They're still at it in Syria and Yemen with some horrendous human rights abuses.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-02-2022 08:04  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 2022 thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (27): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProg Tune with great vocs [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDon Diablo - "Cloud 9" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread