Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Are we alive?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dj Alex (ISR)
Trance-O-Holic

Hey all,
long time no see.. didn't catch up for a long time with all the trends in trance music, last time i remember myself ID any track during parties and now life got serious and the top producers got wayyy more commercial that they used to be, having said that i aint not looking nostalgic episode but for new updated and listenable producers/sets..

P.S.
wanted to catch up with beatport top 10 in trance music..
GODD REMIX?
ADAGIO FOR STINGS 2023 ??

they dont do new stuff just killing old classics?

cheers.

Old Post Feb-25-2023 08:49  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Alex (ISR) Click here to Send Dj Alex (ISR) a Private Message Add Dj Alex (ISR) to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

Trends ?

Old Post Feb-25-2023 11:24  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for djkopernikus Click here to Send djkopernikus a Private Message Add djkopernikus to your buddy list djkopernikus is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diffusion
never look back

What is your question?

..[ manual defrosting is a thing of the past ].. diGNty

Old Post Mar-04-2023 22:46  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for diffusion Click here to Send diffusion a Private Message Visit diffusion's homepage! Add diffusion to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

You could read through the thread just below this one entitled "The REAL trance/progressive revival thread", and while you're at it listen to Jack Moss's's mix posted therein.

Unless it is Aly and Fila and Anjuna trends music that you're looking for; then all may be lost.

Old Post Mar-05-2023 11:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Has this forum gotten to the point that I can simply respond, 'Oh, fuck off.' ? Because if it has:

Oh, fuck off.

Old Post Mar-05-2023 15:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Has this forum gotten to the point that I can simply respond, 'Oh, fuck off.' ? Because if it has:

Oh, fuck off.

Nice contribution

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-05-2023 19:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Tell me about it, man. People have been remixing that damn Adagio For Strings tune since 1938. Come up with some new ideas!

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-05-2023 19:45  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Nice contribution

He never asked a direct question! Just says he's looking for 'new updated and listenable producers/sets..' Waste of bandwidth.

Old Post Mar-06-2023 18:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lews

Oh, fuck off.

Oh, fuck off.

Old Post Mar-06-2023 18:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemicalBrother
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
You could read through the thread just below this one entitled "The REAL trance/progressive revival thread", and while you're at it listen to Jack Moss's's mix posted therein.

Unless it is Aly and Fila and Anjuna trends music that you're looking for; then all may be lost.

Thanks man! I blacked out in about 2006 and come back to see most DJs/producers frome pre-2006 are now cheesy sellouts. I'll check out this thread in hopes that all is not lost.

Old Post Mar-06-2023 21:14  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemicalBrother Click here to Send ChemicalBrother a Private Message Add ChemicalBrother to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Are we alive?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread