Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Next Party You're Attending
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
Next Party You're Attending

Wuddup West Coasters!!

Party Animal still here. No longer 72Hr though... More like PukeyAnimal.

Just wanted to see what parties you guys are looking forward to soon?

We had originally purchased presales for this Ame/Dixon party @ Cabrillo Beach (los angeles area) on 3/25/2023. Due babysitter issues, we may not be able to attend though. It's a bit of far drive (expensive uber) as well. We'll play it by ear.
https://ra.co/events/1648739

Next party is Solomun at Exposition Park (downtown LA)
https://dice.fm/event/n7d79-framewo...ckets?lng=en-US

I also saw All Day I Dream at Pershing Square (downtown LA) that looked interesting. ADID used to be our thing! Got a little boring over the years but I think it'd be fund checking out the lovable Burridge again.
https://www.tixr.com/groups/adid/ev...a-sparkle-63949

What else should we keep an eye on?

Old Post Mar-09-2023 18:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Coachella, both weekends, is the next*. We just saw Stelar Parov and I saw Wax tailor the day before. Last month we caught Hessel audio (Ben ufo, Pangea, Pearson sound).

*Richie hawtin is playing at a “tba” this thursday. Haven’t made a decision on that

Old Post Mar-15-2023 04:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.sound
Techno Freak

I might check out Sebastien Leger live at 1720 end of the month

Old Post Mar-20-2023 08:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.sound Click here to Send david.sound a Private Message Visit david.sound's homepage! Add david.sound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

Vintage Culture at Sound on April 18!! can't wait!!

Old Post Mar-21-2023 19:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
Coachella, both weekends, is the next*. We just saw Stelar Parov and I saw Wax tailor the day before. Last month we caught Hessel audio (Ben ufo, Pangea, Pearson sound).

*Richie hawtin is playing at a “tba” this thursday. Haven’t made a decision on that

Did you end up checking out Richie? If so how, what's the scoop? How was the set? Where was it?

This years Coachella lineup is the best I've seen in years. We actually considered going but with a 6 and 1 year old, it would have been difficult.

Old Post Mar-28-2023 20:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Did you end up checking out Richie? If so how, what's the scoop? How was the set? Where was it?

This years Coachella lineup is the best I've seen in years. We actually considered going but with a 6 and 1 year old, it would have been difficult.

Yeah. We ended up going to two shows, both last minute. First was Saint Sinner (the Tycho singer) and Gone Gone Beyond, and then we drove across the city to the Richie Hawtin warehouse show. It was at a salsa club, very warehousy. The vibes at that show were off the charts, while at our first show it was a bunch of shitty hipster losers (the sad reality of The Indepdent).

We’re about to leave for Joshua Tree this Sunday, and then were going to do both weekends of Coachella.

Old Post Apr-04-2023 21:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
Yeah. We ended up going to two shows, both last minute. First was Saint Sinner (the Tycho singer) and Gone Gone Beyond, and then we drove across the city to the Richie Hawtin warehouse show. It was at a salsa club, very warehousy. The vibes at that show were off the charts, while at our first show it was a bunch of shitty hipster losers (the sad reality of The Indepdent).

We’re about to leave for Joshua Tree this Sunday, and then were going to do both weekends of Coachella.

that's great thing about an artist like Richie. They bring a special type of crowd. Richie and few others will bring out the retiree's like myself to check out their sets.

Old Post Apr-06-2023 21:03  United States
gerard6975
GERARD NOT GERALD

@72hrpartyanimal - you're still here old man?

Old Post Apr-07-2023 22:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gerard6975 Click here to Send gerard6975 a Private Message Visit gerard6975's homepage! Add gerard6975 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gerard6975
@72hrpartyanimal - you're still here old man?

Barely my brother.

I'd definitely need to make it out to another legendary Incognito party though. They're fixture in the LA scene yo!!!

Old Post Apr-11-2023 19:57  United States
gerard6975
GERARD NOT GERALD

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Barely my brother.

I'd definitely need to make it out to another legendary Incognito party though. They're fixture in the LA scene yo!!!

We're just a text away.

Old Post Apr-13-2023 04:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gerard6975 Click here to Send gerard6975 a Private Message Visit gerard6975's homepage! Add gerard6975 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gerard6975
We're just a text away.

LOL! I need a drinking buddy though. I nominate YOU!

Old Post Apr-13-2023 15:36  United States
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

See you at Solomun!

I'm sure afterparty with Solomun will be at Sound.

Old Post Apr-13-2023 20:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Next Party You're Attending
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackamazing women vocals!!! amazing!!! [2003] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVimana - Dreamtime [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread