Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Singles > Nylon - Dream As One (A1 Club Mix)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Talking

... Comments ...

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post May-01-2001 05:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
digital liquid
tranceaddict

Hmmmmnn.. bit of a shame that. The track starts off nice and, well nice, just that nothing special but, a snippet of the vocal appears a couple of minutes in and you think, hey this might be good then the lead synth starts out VERY much like Bullet in a Gun (Good tune at the time) and devlops with the vocal over the top..... which is very, very, sweet and rushy. Not enough though in the tune itself, give it a damn good makeover, perhaps by the master corsten and hey, I'll give it a ten ! Cant wait for that one. Worth the download for the vocal. (tad cheesy at the last section which has a Cher type vocal effect) - NEEDS REMIXING - GIVE ME THE VOCAL AND I'LL DO IT !!

Old Post May-01-2001 21:11  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for digital liquid Click here to Send digital liquid a Private Message Visit digital liquid's homepage! Add digital liquid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

I can't download it, I download a 56k track instead of the full one, please fix it, cuz I want it

Old Post May-02-2001 10:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shopromega
tranceaddict

this track i thought was pretty good, good vocals, good music, the only bad part is near the end, the vocals has that Cher "do you believe"-esque vocal treatment, totally destroying my high.

Old Post May-02-2001 14:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for shopromega Click here to Send shopromega a Private Message Add shopromega to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zokle
I love boobs!

Talking

This is a pretty tite song.. I first heard this song on a DJ mystik album. This mix is much better and longer too...pretty good vocals and tune.

Old Post May-03-2001 07:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zokle Click here to Send Zokle a Private Message Add Zokle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Lex
Respect the Lex

Talking

Nice song. It begins good and later on its a bit worser, but not that bad. Hum crappy english.

Laters

Old Post May-04-2001 11:10  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Lex Click here to Send Dj Lex a Private Message Add Dj Lex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

Thumbs up

I thought this was the best of the last lot posted, the others didnt seem to grab me as much.
Wouldnt give it a 10 but I think an 8 would be about right

Old Post May-11-2001 13:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paul Wilson

A bit cheesy, but still I really like this track. Nice vocals!

8 out of 10

Old Post May-30-2001 15:59 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

the song starts out really cool, but @ the end it gets kinda sucky....
ok song....

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Jun-10-2001 17:09  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
Originally posted by dj_alfi
the song starts out really cool, but @ the end it gets kinda sucky....
ok song....

lol i found my first post lol

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Jun-25-2006 22:13  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R-T-G
tranceaddict in training

TJ DAV IS IS THE BEST VOCAL TRANCE

Old Post Jul-21-2010 20:52  Azerbaijan
Click Here to See the Profile for R-T-G Add R-T-G to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R-T-G
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
... Comments ...

i don't know download
no se como descargar

Old Post Jul-21-2010 20:55  Azerbaijan
Click Here to See the Profile for R-T-G Add R-T-G to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Singles > Nylon - Dream As One (A1 Club Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProg/electro tune [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSirrow - "Der Bohrer" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread