return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

your first post
View this Thread in Original format
ahlamalek
what was your first post on TA? this is mine in reply to ZinG :)

Central Sux? come on dude... if you remove Aria, Sona, Stereo and the other expensive cover clubs, this one might be one of the best. On Fridays from 1am to 2am its unbeatable, the house is amazing and it is very well spun, the crowds go crazy... Ah... those July summer nights

Later,

Malek
fastmp3
you can find mine here : http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...p?threadid=5844

quote:

I'd like to know the name of this song
thanks a lot guys
here's the sample's adress : www.multimania.com/realmehdi/daft.mp3

i also attached it in my message

i'm sure people ask how to do that , it's very simple , look at your own profile (like if you're gonna look someone else's profile) then check on the top at the right there's "all posts made by the users" then go to the last page and your first msg will be there :)
mastercongo
heh

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...3994#post213994
fastmp3
hehe Raul where are the other Montreal old skool TAs ? damn i miss those 11 pages roll call threads :p
mastercongo
yeah :( eli, happy, dmx, etc. :(
DJ Charlie
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
i'm sure people ask how to do that , it's very simple , look at your own profile (like if you're gonna look someone else's profile) then check on the top at the right there's "all posts made by the users" then go to the last page and your first msg will be there :)

Yeah.. you must have hundreds of pages containing your message history. :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
DJ Charlie
Here's mine

quote:
Originally posted by RnakR
He started with
1. Yahel- Sugar 1
2. Alibi - Eternity (i think new horizon mix or something )
3. Ocean Lab- Clear blue water...
4. A track on DJ Jean- Live @ TEnergy

Hey there.. after longtime visiting this site I decided to register
God Damn there's alot of Lebanese in there !

Anyways.. during the track played by Ferry which is named here after dj jean's set.. a guy asked me out of no where if i knew this song... quiet weird... a total stranger asking me my music knowledge like if he knew I was a DJ... anyways...
The track is M.E.O - Sleepless !!! Enjoy

Ps: Who's going to see Scott Bond slap that Misstress bitch's ass

(and the guy was RnakR... he remembered me from school.)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement