return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

ANY PvD Reviews from Michigan and Minneaoplis?
View this Thread in Original format
push01
C'mon guys give it up. I have seen a couple. You have had recovery time. Cheers and thanks in advance. :D
CortexBomb
There've already been quite a few reviews in the 'Roll Call...' thread below this one including a set list (though didn't he drop Indigo? Or was I hallucinating? :conf: ), so I won't rehash things too much.

Suffice to say the vibe was absolutely amazing, the waiting was excruciating since the line was already formed by the time I arrived in town around 6:30 (with Paul not going on until Midnight and the warm up fellow only dropping a few things that I cared for...effectively making for a 5.5 hour wait), but it was all worth it once PvD got on the decks!

Some classics as he's been doing lately, Another Way, Avenue, For a Revolt/Angel...mixed in with some monstrous new stuff. I was glad to hear his rework of Blackeight's Silence with much reduced vocals, and the encore trifecta of For a Revolt/Angel into Circ Destroy She Said into Take Your Air was completely insane!

The club was packed so there wasn't much room to move on the dance floor, but the vibe was incredible, and I hope it's enough to get Paul back to Necto again. It was great to see such a big name in a tiny club (even though it does say some rather not nice things about the state of the scene in the States when Paul plays at such a small place...)

BTW: Before anyone complains about me not meeting up with other TA's in attendance, I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to go until the afternoon beforehand, so I have to plead ill planning this time around. :sadgreen:
RavenStar
Read mine here:
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...15&pagenumber=1

For a some live video, go here, and pics upcoming:
http://www.picturethisdetroit.smugmug.com/gallery/3948
BrokenPartyKid
I can't do any btter than that review.....Good job Ravenstar!!!!
see you at Timo Mas in 2 weeks...I can't make Bukeum!!!
PhenixM
Minneapolis pics...

Welcome to Minneapolis where we're all insane!:eyespop:
biznology
quote:
Originally posted by PhenixM
Minneapolis pics...

youre also mostly white!

hehe nice pics|
rubyriva
quote:

apparently so! ;)

kidding, nice pics, thanks for sharing. looks like everyone had a great time!
:D
Trancer-adu
those are pretty nice pics... we need more pvd...
Trancer-adu
quote:

haha... the guy in the middle is crying... and who said trance wasn't emotional?...:tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement