return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Gaming Forum

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Mafia!!!
View this Thread in Original format
TranceDiablo
OH man i just started playing this game and its en AWESOME!!!Its taking place in 1930's In a huge city. It has a damn good story...great graphics...VERY realistic...you can do pretty much everything..from car theft to baseball BAT beatting...LOL I just felt in love with it. Its like gangsters meets GTA!!.Has any one else played t???
Emil
What platform are you playing this game on? Ps2, gameboy, gamecube, xbox, Atari 8000 XL :haha: , pc?

Emil :D
TranceDiablo
PC!!!!:gsmile:
Munken
I love this game... love the storyline... mmmmm old cars... top speed 30mph car chases :)
Stroumfita
i didnt like to much its like gta3 you shoot smb and you want a whole clip of ammo to kill him... also its tiring go all overr the city every 5 min :mad:
CraSHer[UK]
tis a good game, my m8 had it, takes some patience tho
Pointy
Mafia s on GTA3. I just got Mafia a few days, up to like the 16-17 mission and I'm gonna be damn sad when it's over. The game just ooozes class, from the storyline and scripting to the gun battles and action. This is probably the only game I've played which has made me feel like I'm playing a movie. The whole things run along smoothly and when your playing a mission, you know why you're doing the objectives - GTA3 doesn't really have this setup, and you just do mission after mission for the sake of it.

Music is awesome, graphics are amazing...I cant wait for another game of this calibre :)
Dmatrox
Im having a little problem with the game

For some reason the speech audio doesnt work:conf: The music and sound effects work, but when your character is talking and people are talking to you, it doesnt work. Any idea?
Munken
quote:
Originally posted by Dmatrox
Im having a little problem with the game

For some reason the speech audio doesnt work:conf: The music and sound effects work, but when your character is talking and people are talking to you, it doesnt work. Any idea?

If the voices in game are high piched, run directX and turn of sound accelation off.
TheDemon
quote:
Originally posted by TranceDiablo
OH man i just started playing this game and its en AWESOME!!!Its taking place in 1930's In a huge city. It has a damn good story...great graphics...VERY realistic...you can do pretty much everything..from car theft to baseball BAT beatting...LOL I just felt in love with it. Its like gangsters meets GTA!!.Has any one else played t???

I'll be honest, i really didn't like this game that much. ya it had the feel of gta but in no way could it capture it. it felt boring, and at some points it was very hard on the diffictulty level. i hopefully the second one is gonnna be a bit better.

TranceDiablo
quote:
Originally posted by Pointy
Mafia s on GTA3. I just got Mafia a few days, up to like the 16-17 mission and I'm gonna be damn sad when it's over. The game just ooozes class, from the storyline and scripting to the gun battles and action. This is probably the only game I've played which has made me feel like I'm playing a movie. The whole things run along smoothly and when your playing a mission, you know why you're doing the objectives - GTA3 doesn't really have this setup, and you just do mission after mission for the sake of it.

Music is awesome, graphics are amazing...I cant wait for another game of this calibre :)

Couldnt put this better myself...i feel the same way dude!!:gsmile: cant wait till mafia 2:crazy:
Dmatrox
I got Mafia and Hitman 2

I love both! But for some reason i like playing the character 47 in Hitman 2 more :D

Mafia has smooth game play.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement