return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Question about the new Matrix sequals
View this Thread in Original format
tranzformer
is reloaded going to be the sequal to the original and then revolutions is going to be the prequal to the original and answer alot of questions that we have???
Herbert_West
I always assumed RELOADED was the sequel and REVOLUTIONS the last of the trilogy...not prequel
tranzformer
ok, thanx
bassaholix
Isn't Animatrix the Prequels??? and Reloaded after the 1st one?

Hmmm.. me konfuZed!
BeatFreak
It goes Matrix, Attack of the Clones, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Revolutions, and then the prequel is Spiderman. yep.
DJ_D|ABL0_
I would love to know how ur mind works BeatFreak, I don't know how u do it :p
bluefield
Holy ! I d/l the full cinema trailer for this this morning...

It looks absolutely minted! Ahahga! I LOOKS AMAING DAMMIT!!! :eek:

Released - 15.05.2003

www.thematrix.com

:D
GT_TraNcE
quote:
Originally posted by bassaholix
Isn't Animatrix the Prequels??? and Reloaded after the 1st one?

Hmmm.. me konfuZed!

whats the animatrix?
Duke2003
yeah i wanna know too!
Krazee_k
The animatrix is basically anime based off of the matrix universe. Theres goin to be 9 short animes in total which are created by different animators with thier own unique twist to the matrix. Its basically other things that could be happening in the matrix univers besides the main characters in the story. some of the animes features the main characters and some of them have totally new characters. An example is the first episode, it talks more in detail of how the world came to be in the first matrix movie. The first 4 episodes are free to d/l at www.intothematrix.com
Episode #2 is my personal fave. Hope this helps to understand it more

TigerClaw
The Animatrix is actually, Matrix 1.5 cause there are stories that happen in between the Matrix and Reloaded, However, Theres a 2 part story in the Animatrix thats actually a prequel to The Matrix which tells the story on how the War against the machines started and how the Matrix was created, Part 2 of that story will be availible online in May.
djSlain
First off, there is the matrix that was released in 1999 (i believe).
Reloaded and Revolution are the sequel (not sequelS). Just think of it as a 4 hour movie split into 2 hour spots.

Revolutions is the sequel to Reloaded, and both movies together are the sequel to the original matrix
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement