return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
I'm Soooo Drunk
View this Thread in Original format
DJ_Shockwav
i just got home from the ciub...
and i'm sooo ing wasteded!!!!!!!
i spent like $150 canadian on booze!!!
it took me like 2 min. to type this lieke one letter at a time...
anywho... i hope you have a good time...
a friend of mine took pics of tonight...
i'll post them on my webpage as soon as they get developed....
and if any moderators want to get rid of this thread, by all means go ahead and do so... i'm soooooo drunk i prolly won;t remember typing this...

cheers, shockwav...
tu_face
nah im gonna leave it here so we can point and laugh when u sober up... bloody piss-heads :p:)

peace
totalcarnage
Good idea..i need some ammo against shockwav these days... :D

also, just a side note

DJ TIESTO's MAGIK 7 is OUT!!!!!

Dont ask me where...but I am trying to track down a copy, read my post in the music discussion forum.
-=WVG=-
Another Drunk Bastard...:D
Always cool to read the crap they post...:p
cyberia
hehe just anoter example on the load of crap that is comin' out of shokwav's fingers hehe :D j/k
hehe time to poke the drunk batsard hehe lol,I'm bettin' you won't feel it :D
oh yes shockwav wuts a 'ciub' hehe lol :D
Gekhous
the other time, i was that drunk, i was smsing while walking & i had to stand still to know what i was typing, i have a nokia and i use t9, shouldnt be too hard usually... i almost fell asleep as well, WHILE WALKING!!!!! wasted like 170 US$ on beer (1 beer = like 1.15 US$) in 2 hours!!! not me really, but the guy paying it all :)
goldenarmZ
Congratulations on getting completely rat-arsed!! :D
DJ_Bod
quote:
Originally posted by cyberia
hehe just anoter example on the load of crap that is comin' out of shokwav's fingers hehe :D j/k
hehe time to poke the drunk batsard hehe lol,I'm bettin' you won't feel it :D
oh yes shoakwav wuts a 'ciub' hehe lol :D

UH OH!!! You took his poking stick... when he sobers up, he's not gonna be too happy... But it probably wasn't hard to take it from the kid in his... err... liquid enhanced state of mind :p
cyberia
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Bod

UH OH!!! You took his poking stick... when he sobers up, he's not gonna be too happy... But it probably wasn't hard to take it from the kid in his... err... liquid enhanced state of mind :p

Actually I found him in the gutter,sleepin' on his pokestick hehe :D
Lynx
lol. shockwav...*pokes him a few times and watches him squirm* wheee! *raides his fridge now...*

tu_face
quick nab his wallet... no wait i remember he spent all his cash... bloody piss-heads..

i know, lets paint him blue.
Lynx
K! *takes some blue paint and slabes it on shockwav*
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement