return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Armin spinning techno
View this Thread in Original format
ahlamalek
Armin was spinning trance at bal en blanc (rocked btw) and people weren't digging trance I guess... so ZinG tells him to play harder :D

it was awesome :) some techno-trancy tunes, very hard at some point, very melodic at some other. He was having the fun of his life (not like some other lame trance dj who shall remain nameless ;))

anyways, maybe ZinG can give more details, i'm falling on my keyboard!!!!
j@y
ahh nice

someone will have to tell him to play harder at aria too:D
discojoe
quote:
Originally posted by j@y
ahh nice

someone will have to tell him to play harder at aria too:D

And tiesto too! God I cant wait for the night.
MEAT
Tiesto played very hard in December IMO...not sure if he has the tracks to play even harder than that
alec
You techno whores stay away from our Armin. He's Trance dammit! Don't do that to us! You're already pulling Tiesto away from Tiesto.

http://congomex.liquidsunderground.com/01-robert_natus_-_deepforest_ep_-_deep_forest-xds.mp3
PVDrules
I agree. I love trance I want to hear trance when I see armin and tiesto. I loved PVD @ aria because he played trance.
MEAT
Alec...you are sounding very possesive about Armin leaving you....why is that? :happy2:

somehow i doubt that Armin will be leaving the trance scene anytime soon
ACA2000
i had media passes and i actually got a chance to talk to armin for a few minutes. he loved everything about bal en blanc. the crowd was rockin during his set, he got that crowd bouncing like they were his puppets towards the end of his set when he switched over to techno.
ZinG
Yeah well Bal En Blanc has never been a Trancy party until last year when PVD played. So expect the majority of people comming to see Barbara and Roger Sanchez, Armin is just a 3rd choice.
But he pulled it off pretty well, I am very glad he spun some techy tracks like his remix of Umek Vs. Speedy J - Gatex Vs Kreck and added couple of more harder ones, but I was surprised how the crowd went crazy when he dropped Marco V - Del *.mp3 seems Marco has an effect on montreal crowd still maybe he aught to play BeB next year;)
Anyway Armin was perfect, Barbara as usual:)
Roger was doing his thing again i think he stole the show, his funky house set got Armin and Barbara dancing even haha:)
Nice seeing ACA2000 there, Malek hope you managed to stay till the end, soon videos and pics of the event will be officially posted.
For those who missed it, u missed Armin getting hyped in front of ~12,000 people, he really liked it, Armin and Barbara got acquinted, who knows maybe Barbara switching to trance?:p
And Armin looking forward for JUNE 13! He will do his best to play the best set ever infront of no.1 DJ Tiesto.
Ortemy
quote:
Originally posted by ZinG
And Armin looking forward for JUNE 13! He will do his best to play the best set ever infront of no.1 DJ Tiesto.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

DJ Charlie
quote:
Originally posted by alec
You techno whores stay away from our Armin. He's Trance dammit! Don't do that to us! You're already pulling Tiesto away from Tiesto.

Yeah man ! I espect Armin to play trance on june 13.
So don't influence him.
alec
Damn, looks like I missed a really god party. Ah , I better do well on this exam!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement