return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Darkness Falls....amazingly a good movie
View this Thread in Original format
Aldrian
what do you guys think about it?

i thought the movie would suck hard but it was pretty ok. not as good as oh let's say the ring. for some reason i have been comparing this movie to the ring due to its fresh idea even though the ring (US) is a remake.

the movie was pretty freaky at times but you know the movie should've been better. they could've done more and the movie is short.
Aldrian
it sucks that i missed this one in the theatres. i hardly saw any trailers for it actually. was it limited release? anyways, i heard so many good stuff about his. saying that it is similar to the matrix and it can rival the action from the matrix. that is saying alot. it stars christian bale and emily watson and also taye diggs. i don't know much about it. what do you gyys think
Shudder
i downloaded equilibrium the other day. it was a good movie which seemed to fit in a variety of genres like Gattaca and the matrix as well as many others i can't seem to remember right now. i was really interested to see the comparison between this movie and the books 1984 and A brave new world since it seems to be in the same category. overall i would say this movie has a somewhat original idea, with borrowed ideas to help guide it. however what upset me the most was the ending. rather abrupt.

oh yeah gun-kata :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement