return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Piercing question for da ladies
View this Thread in Original format
CynepMeH
This is for the ladies who have been "speared" ;p

Always wanted to know this: Is there any advantage to having your sweet bits and ahem... cletus pierced???

Does it hurt? :nervous: What's the pay-off afterward? Also, what about pierced tongue - does it offer any advantages for receiver/giver???

kick dem nasty thoughts!:tongue3
DarkTrance
I'm not a girl, but I gotta say that I love girls with thier tounge pierced, never encountered a pierced clit though, so I can't say anything about that
CynepMeH
quote:
Originally posted by DarkTrance
I'm not a girl, but I gotta say that I love girls with thier tounge pierced, never encountered a pierced clit though, so I can't say anything about that

Do you love it from looks perspective or the actual effect?
torontotrance
personally i don't think privates should be pierced tho sothis knows a ton about piercings and tats, ask her.
sothis
clitoral piercings are rare and fairly dangerous to get as well, if the piercer doesnt know what he/she is doing. most guys know zero about female anatomy, and refer to any female genital piercings as "clit piercings". the most common female genital piercing is in fact the clitoral HOOD (re: the skin that covers the clitoris). there are other piercings as well such as labia piercings, a christina, a triangle, etc.

as far as if it helps to stimulate you, this all depends on the woman. a vertical hood piercing is supposed to be much more enjoyable because the ball rests on the clitoris.. whereas a horizontal one is just for show. some women get this piercing and their pleasure is doubled.. and they can even become aroused by just rubbing their clothes against it. other women (like me), feel almost zero difference. in fact, i love my vertical hood piercing, its quite pretty..but im debating taking it out because im noticing it actually might be HINDERING how good oral sex feels... since its in the way.

i also have a triangle piercing.. its a deep one, and fairly rare because you have to have the right anatomy for it. its located underneath the clitoral nerve. im guessing a lot of people who will read this know nothing about female anatomy so i wont even try to describe where its located. anyways, its supposed to be the most pleasurable for females (and also the most painful to get), because it can stimulate the nerve when penetration happens. i feel almost zero difference with that one also.

as far as them being pierced, its not that bad. its just different than normal piercing pain (and most piercings dont hurt in general).

so to summarize:
you cant find a blanket statement to make about "does it feel better" or not. every woman is different. its the same thing with nipple piercings. some women have sensitive nipples, and so when they have them pierced, its much more sensitive. other women feel no difference.

male genital piercings are even more useless, because for the most part, it does zero for the guy, OR the girl (many guys seem to think that if they get a piercing down there, it will help the girl get off or something.. which just doesnt happen). not to mention, they break regular condoms, etc.

-sothis, piercing guru.
SugarShack
I banged a girl with a clit peircing a few months back and bruised my pubic bone after a few hours it hurt like hell for a few days:whip: :whip:
raverchikadee
Ugh i wouldnt even think about having a "clit ring" .. that would hurt like a MOTHER! But i personally do like guys with their tongues pierced .. i believe it does enhance the sensation and pleasure of oral sex;)
Essential1
from what i have heard, clit piercings feel good. i'm a guy so i wouldn't know. but for myself, i plan on getting my scrotum pierced within the next few weeks. does any1 know anything about that?

(yes, i'm drunk but i'm still serious about it. i've been thinking about it for a few months.)
KandyKid_420
I got my Tongue Pierced about a month ago, and OMG, making out is so much more fun, i haven't been able to eat a girl out with it yet though... maybe sometime soon :)
sothis
quote:
clit piercings feel good

you probably heard that a hood piercing felt good, because as i already said, actual clitoral piercings are very rare and are barely ever pierced anymore. come on guys, stop the cycle of uneducation! listen to me when i say thats not what its called, and stop calling all female genital piercings "clit rings/piercings"!

Essential1
quote:
Originally posted by sothis
you probably heard that a hood piercing felt good, because as i already said, actual clitoral piercings are very rare and are barely ever pierced anymore. come on guys, stop the cycle of uneducation! listen to me when i say thats not what its called, and stop calling all female genital piercings "clit rings/piercings"!

that's what i meant, i was pretty drunk when i poseted that.

my friend has a hood piercing & she says it feels really good. and i think that it looks sooooo sexy.
DarkTrance
quote:
Originally posted by CynepMeH
Do you love it from looks perspective or the actual effect?

I like it from the actual effects, when making out it's fun to play with it with ur tounge, and whenever you get a BJ from a girl with it, also agian I think it feels much better
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement