return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Pages: [1] 2 
Paul Oakenfold - Live @ Ultra 5 - 3-22-03
View this Thread in Original format
Freeza
Does anyone know the tracklist for this great set? Especially the track that starts around the 55:00 minute mark...Thanks everyone
Dahippieman
quote:
Paul Oakenfold - Live at Ultra 5 (03-22-2003)

01. Futureshock - On My Mind (Original Mix)
02. Planisphere - Hosanna
03. Gabriel & Dresden Pres. Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Sweeping Strings Mix)
04. Ian Brown - Fear (U.N.K.L.E. Remix)
05. Zero - Emit/Collect (Rennie Pilgrem Remix)
06. System 22 - Lettin You In
07. Oakenfold - Southern Sun (Gabriel & Dresdens Unplugged Mix)
08. Dj Fire - Jetlag
09. Flash - The Day After (Perfecto Remix)
10. PPK - Reload (Melodica Remix)
11. Oakenfold vs Judas - The Prophet (Remix)
-
12. Solar Stone vs Scott Bond - 3rd Earth

^^^ thank jayd
JayD
It seems theres going to be a thousand sets going around different. You sure yours is complete? The one you have is probably the one that the media put on the internet, not complete.

Paul Oakenfold - Live at Ultra 5 (03-22-2003)

01. Futureshock - On My Mind (Original Mix)
02. Planisphere - Hosanna
03. Gabriel & Dresden Pres. Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Sweeping Strings Mix)
04. Ian Brown - Fear (U.N.K.L.E. Remix)
05. Zero - Emit/Collect (Rennie Pilgrem Remix)
06. ID
07. Oakenfold - Southern Sun (Gabriel & Dresdens Unplugged Mix)
08. Dj Fire - Jetlag
09. Flash - The Day After (Perfecto Remix)
10. PPK - Reload (Melodica Remix)
11. Oakenfold vs Judas - The Prophet (Remix)
-
12. Solar Stone vs Scott Bond - 3rd Earth

I made that list after I got home from the event, #6 was my mistake.

JaY
Freeza
quote:
Originally posted by JayD
It seems theres going to be a thousand sets going around different. You sure yours is complete? The one you have is probably the one that the media put on the internet, not complete.

JaY

Yeap, I definaly have the complete set man, like I said. I just downloaded the first song that you listed in the tracklist: Futureshock - On My Mind (Original Mix) To make sure - And that's where my set starts...And it ends after 3rd Earth and goes right into the begining of Tiesto's set :toocool:

Thanks for the tracklist by the way :D
racing4hoes
Got this set too. its seems that there is a Rank 1 Breathing in the set but could be wrong
Freeza
quote:
Originally posted by racing4hoes
Got this set too. its seems that there is a Rank 1 Breathing in the set but could be wrong

Nope, Paul definatly didn't play Breathing...Tiesto played the Breaks Remix in his Ultra set though...Maybe that's why your getting confused..:p
racing4hoes
yes thats the confusion mixed up the sets
[eKs]
can any1 pm me a cue sheet of this set please... :D
[eKs]
for some reason in winamp the song stops after the guy goes "HOLY OAKENFOLD" but then i opened it in sound forge and the other song is there and stuff... how weird. also still want that cue file if some1 has it :)
stevebutabi
ULTRA 5 was the sickest time, and Oakey's set just blew me away... he was really going downhill with that MTV bull but now he's got the right idea again... pure trance... what a set

Freeza
quote:
Originally posted by stevebutabi
ULTRA 5 was the sickest time, and Oakey's set just blew me away... he was really going downhill with that MTV bull but now he's got the right idea again... pure trance... what a set

Yeap I agree - He's defianly doing great this year IMO. I wouldn't exactaly call it a "pure trance" set though...A good amout of Prog House and some Breaks...But an awesome set reguardless :D
PREMIUM
Yea I totally agree too...when he dropped 'Ian Brown - Fear (U.N.K.L.E. Remix)' and just stood back when the breaks dropped...that was nuts! The whole place went insane including paul! It was also great hearing 'as the rush comes' live and i was also happy to hear the prophet...it had been a while since i had heard that live...IMO, better sets than both tiesto and pvd that night...but tiesto was close!

rK
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement