return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

BT - 7/4/03 - Summerfest
View this Thread in Original format
wong
BT will performing a dj set on july 4th, @ summerfest in Milwaukee, Wi!!! It starts @ 8:00 and it will be at the North Shore Bank Landing stage.
Sugarbean
8:00! lol

now i have a reason to go this year lol
ive never been to summerfest
dj2kTA
Ive been to summerfest twice and always looked on the lineups for an electronic act or DJ. It would be nice to make it there again to see BT.
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by Sugarbean
8:00! lol

now i have a reason to go this year lol
ive never been to summerfest

OMG Lena you must be joking me!

I may actually have to come back to Milw for this, since I haven't been to Summerfest for the past two years.
ninja_k
Actually last summer they had a techno/house stage up... forget the name... groovetech or something. Was pretty wicked, spent a good chunk of one night there.
hahaha at least milwaukee has a chance to draw up some of the CTA's for the big gig :)
wong
quote:
Originally posted by ninja_k
Actually last summer they had a techno/house stage up... forget the name... groovetech or something. Was pretty wicked, spent a good chunk of one night there.
hahaha at least milwaukee has a chance to draw up some of the CTA's for the big gig :)

Thats the Kiss FM stage, usually brings in some quality local talent + a few headliners!! Looking forward to this stage this summer! By the way, The Crystal Method will be performing after BT! :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement