return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
DTA Meetup before Tiesto
View this Thread in Original format
DetroitRockCity
I thought that this deserved it's own thread. We need a place to meetup and a whole bunch of people to be there :) So far here is a list of people who were interested/will be there:

DetroitRockCity
DJ_Bod
RWC0412 (Russ)
tranced_state
Djarecebo

Shoot out any ideas where we should meet...This is going to be a blast!

DRC
TrAnCeAkI
i can TRY to come i dunno if i am so dont put me down :P ill keep checking the thread though to see and ill let u guys know!!

damn look at all the guys lol how can me one girl go meet all u guys :P
tranced_state
dont worry, i know im bringing a girl with me and my other friend is is coming is bringing a girl aswell, so u wont be the only one...lol

but anyways about a place...

hockeytown????

(its the only place i know)lol

cheers
DetroitRockCity
I'm a girl. So you won't be alone. It usually seems that inside the club there are more girls than guys. But at the TA meetup I went to in Toronto there were only two of us. Anyways, Hockeytown might work, it's directly (and I mean you could throw a bottle at it) across from Bleu. It all depends on how busy it is that night though. Last Friday night the place was packed. Someone could always call once we start getting a number of attendees and see if there will be room. We could always reserve the rooftop, but that might cost $$, which I have none. We'll start figuring it out next week for sure.

DRC
tranced_state
What?
did u think i was a girl, well unfortunately im not, but it doesnt mean i dont think girls are awsome...lol

someone check the paper or the pistons website to see if the series goes that long will there be a game on thursday

if needed i can make some calls to hockeytown and see about prices and reservations and expected crowd, but i live in windsor, and i dont have a phone number for that place, so if u can get me a # than i can do all this stuff

man i love computer class now

cheers
DetroitRockCity
Good news, I check the Palace website, If needed (hopefully not, I'm hoping for a 4 game sweep, GO PISTONS!!!) game 5 will be wednesday and game 6 will be Friday so we lucked out. So Hockeytown might not be that crowded. Then again I don't know anyone who goes there, so it might be. I will call Hockeytown today during my lunch hour to get the skinny on capacity and attendance on Thrusdays. That will save tranced_state from making an international call (even though you are closer than I am most likely). Anyways, I'll keep y'all posted with the info I find out.

DRC
RWC0412
^^^^ Thanks so much DRC :) Your helping us out a bunch!

(p.s- tranced_state is a female at heart) BAAHAHAHAHHA
DetroitRockCity
OK guys here's what I learned about the Hockeytown Cafe. It is a baseball night, so there will be people in there until around 7 (game starts at 7). But does anyone ever go to Tigers games anymore?Anyways, she said that the third floor is open and is a bar/club and would probably be the best place to meet. There is no food served up there, but to meet on the first floor you have to have a reservation and order food. And I know not everyone will eat. I figured we meet on the 3rd and if anyone was hungry they could go down to the 1st floor and get there own food.

So here's the master plan...
What: DTA Meetup
Where: 3rd floor at the Hockeytown Cafe
When: Sometime between 6:30 - 7:45

That should give everyone enough time to get there and meet everyone and have some drinks. Then we can walk over and get in line for Tiesto!

I hope everyone is cool with this. If anyone has any objections then we can find somewhere else to go.

I hope everyone comes, I'm so excited! :)

DRC
DJ_Bod
I posted about this on DCS. I'll let you all know if anyone from there decides to make it out for this. *shrug* I hope so, the mopre people to party.... the better.
djarecebo
Yep.. I'm there no questions asked :happy2: Would be cool if we could get some DCS to meetup too... Then we'd completely take over Bleu :)

tranced_state
good DRC

russ, any more comments like that and ill kill us both in a freak accident (LOL...SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING A CRAZY GIRL WOULD SAY)

and if i am a woman at heart its still better than being a bitch of a man (bong)

bahahahahahahaha

i still luv ya man
RavenStar
I don't know if I'm going yet. $30 for 2 hours of Tiesto just isn't worth it IMO. PvD was different, cause it was at Necto and he is my favorite DJ. But when I can see Armin spin for 4 hours for $15, or go to Toronto and see big DJ's spin all night for $15 Canadian, just not worth it to me. But there's a slim chance I might still go.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement