return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Naked bouncers reduce violence
View this Thread in Original format
ZinG
quote:

Naked bouncers reduce violence

A German nightclub says it has doubled its turnover and reduced the level of violence after it started using naked women as bouncers.

Management at Beatclub in Cologne came up with the idea as a way to combat troublemakers.

Club goer Stefan Wurz said: "It makes standing in the queue a lot more fun. When they come out on the streets they have to wear a coat, but it's not fastened and there is plenty to see. It takes your mind off everything else."

Wearing high-heeled boots over black suspenders with a fur coat open at the front Linda, 26, says the job is easy and more fun than being a dancer which was her previous job.

She said: "You get to meet people, and I haven't had any trouble at all. If they are over 18 and well dressed, they have a good chance of getting past me."

Beatclub boss Philipp Sommer, 26, said: "With our new bouncers we wanted to try and tone down the atmosphere of aggression that often exists."

He added that the idea had also boosted visitor numbers and added: "It makes the entire visit to our club an enjoyable one."

Story filed: 11:37 Monday 5th May 2003

I am going to Germany!!:whip: :disbelief
j@y
lolll

aria should consider this :D
torontotrance
that's one way to increase attendance.
mastercongo
quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
that's one way to increase attendance.

well maybe outsite. i won't go into the club. i would go bad dresses. and always requesting to get in. and they won't let me :P so i will be always there haha!

*congo wakes up*
Psy-Trancer
imagine if the gurl is a butch?:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
alec
So when will Aria introduce this?
Ashelon
Ack no! Not that fat Aria. Let's go for Kyla Cole or Kim Hiott :D
j_spot
the girls @ Aria would freeze their nipples off!
fastmp3
look who's posting here , it's jay spot the only homosexual moderator on TA :tongue2
chrome
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
look who's posting here , it's jay spot the only homosexual moderator on TA :tongue2:

lol :haha:

DJRocco
i dunno guys...

someone contact me as soon as Aria introduces this. i'll defenitly come by :stongue:
j_spot
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
look who's posting here , it's jay spot the only homosexual moderator on TA :tongue2

oh you little bitch

one I move to TO in the fall, im going to come kick your gigantic morrocan ass....dead taha DEAD!! ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement