return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Global Gathering
View this Thread in Original format
Miss Proximus
Hey everyone,

I am coming over for GG..but still doubting whether to take the "TA-coach" or a plane/train etc.

What will you lot be up to? Are there ppl able to transport me from East Midlands Airport or Stamsted, and who's got a spare bed? :D

Wee :p
*HaRRy*
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Proximus
Hey everyone,

I am coming over for GG..but still doubting whether to take the "TA-coach" or a plane/train etc.

What will you lot be up to? Are there ppl able to transport me from East Midlands Airport or Stamsted, and who's got a spare bed? :D

Wee :p

i'm not sure how you would get from East Midlands unless somone has a car... Birmingham International would be the nearest airport wouldnt it? International is 15 mins, one stop, on the train from New Street Birmingham where I assume quite a few people will be meeting up. :)
jonsimmonds
well ill be going though new st station and i imagen a few others are, the train to GG leave from snow hill i think
*HaRRy*
you can walk to snow hill though from new street cant you?
jonsimmonds
yeah, last year every one trusted me beliving i knew where it was... luckley i found it ok, its only a 10 min walk or something anyways
sykadelik
Dammit stop making gkgg threads, ur making me excited! :p
tu_face
pending agreement by my mother there is a spare bed here josta :) or u can even share with me n anita.... :p:p i cant see there being a problem with it.

if u do plan to stay at mine and are planning on coming a day or 2 before, it would probably be easier to go to manchester airport and get the train down to here.

i dont know what the score would be regarding transport to and from gg.. i usually go with mat and he always has a full car.. ill ask about see whos goin to GG by car :)
dj_mdma
Josta, if you're coming via London, then the easy option is thru me ;)

I'll c u on MSN, and we can discuss it further :)
jonsimmonds
quote:
Originally posted by tu_face
i dont know what the score would be regarding transport to and from gg.. i usually go with mat and he always has a full car.. ill ask about see whos goin to GG by car :)

dunno if its that sensible and £££ efective but we could hire a minbus of something and travel down and use that, duno how much they cost to hire though
tu_face
and who the fek would drive it? lol

it might be ££ effective if we actually filll it (i.e. 13 ppl coming from sheffield/leeds way)

jonsimmonds
i could, but woundnt wana do all teh driving, the only downside is most hire placed need drivers who are over 21
Miss Proximus
ah man, it's a lot of arranging...it will be just as easy (and cheaper) to go with that coach I think.

argh! all those choices :D

stay tuned haha :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement