return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Taha = Nazi, you decide
View this Thread in Original format
alec
Is Taha a Tranceaddict Nazi?
Yes or No
alec
I'm really bored and decided that all the subjects suck right now, so Hasan told me to do this!
MEAT
I totally dont agree with the whole idea of this thread. It is impolite to FastMP3 and a sign of disrespect to out great moderator.

So alec...i request that you cease these childish activities and delete this thread

MEAT

p.s. I vote YES :)
alec
Hasan = SS , gestapo of the TA forum
MEAT
Are you calling me a bigot?

I'll have you know that I only hate all racists....that's all
alec
what happens if I'm racist towards racists, does that mean you don't like me?
MEAT
Listen...i never liked u....and this feeling was especially solidified the day u discovered the need to brush your teeth with garlic sauce...so it don't matter what u feel about racists...i know exactly how i feel about u :tongue3
alec
I mean, the only people on earth I don't like are Jews, black people, mentally retarted people, gypsies, russians, british, americans, in fact anyone who isn't blond haired blue eyed, which includes you Meat! Ok back to the topic, I think, Taha is a TA nazi!
alec
Hey brushing your teef with garlic sauce is healthy for both your teef and your love relationships!
MEAT
quote:
Originally posted by alec
Hey brushing your teef with garlic sauce is healthy for both your teef and your love relationships!

I think your BF would have other ideas about that

alec
you never minded before?
MEAT
quote:
Originally posted by alec
you never minded before?

You are one sick guy....truly twisted

*Meat vomits his lunch in disgust
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement