return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
(UPDATED) Website Redone Now...Comments Please
View this Thread in Original format
djtezz
Ello TA's, I have redone my website although there are a few things too sort out like the no right click, the gap on the right side of the page (if this happens refresh the page and you'll know what I mean) etc. For those people who commented last time I have gotten rid of the flash and the main headings are jus pictures. Anyway please feel free to have a look comments are most appreciated.

tezz

WEBSITE LINK
arj1o1
first i waited a minute before i realised i had to click on enter, just make the main page open at the beginning, the background is boring, don't use pictures just a color, but it's very ugly
-CosmicFire-
quote:
Originally posted by arj1o1
first i waited a minute before i realised i had to click on enter, just make the main page open at the beginning, the background is boring, don't use pictures just a color, but it's very ugly

yup ineed till i found this enter errrrrr
keep on working!!!!
djtezz
LOL!!! i get the hint...ok i am gonna scrap the crap...if there are any suggestions on wut i can do or wut u would like to see on my website please tell me!!! these ideas will be very greatly appreciated.

cheers tezz,
djtezz
Oh yeah...did i mention i am also colour blind??? thatz probablies why that colour is a bit horrid, sorry TA's should of mentioned this earlier anyway...

tezz
djtezz
Right ok, so i have changed the colours back to blue and i have added a hint of cream with it...I have also attempted to make the enter clearer but if that is still a problem i have another idea in mind...c wut ya think now.

comments much appreciated,

tezz
arj1o1
background is much better [img]tp://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif[/img] but couldn't you skip the whole first page, so when you open the site you immediatly go the the main page

btw do you use a news post system or do you change the website by hand?
djtezz
Humm, skip the first page huh??? sounds like a plan :tongue3 . At the moment i change the website by hand but in time i will have a forum and all that sorta stuff when my m8 converts everyhting in2 asp after iv reformatted my computer.

thanx for the feedback arj101 its been very helpful, anything you feel is not right jus post it.

peace,

tezz
sothis
i was very visually confused when i looked at the main page. why are there huge chunks of nothing but blue in between the graphical parts? it makes it look like you just forgot to put in a background image tag somewhere.

also my first thought was that you tried to make the images line up so the line looked continuous, but its not, so again, its just visually confusing.
i think you need to put the sitemap row up against the top, so tehres not a huge space in the middle of them which makes no sense. perhaps you can leave the space on the bottom squares but it needs a background of some kind.
Creamfields23
I love sponzy Bob!!!!:D :D :D

Porky
keep on working dood...

...everyone's first webpage sux... i'm too embarassed to show you mine!

aye!!

Pork
djtezz
quote:
I love sponzy Bob!!!!:D:D:D

Creamfields23 you are the man! :D. Sothis you are confusing lol, im baffeled, the visuals have been changed now because i was confused too and the front page is more understandable. I tried the site map idea but it never worked so it looks like its gonna stay there for a while but ill think of sumthing. Now that you said about the site map thing i have an idea of how it will look decent joined with the top bar.

tezz

P.S. Dreamweaver users??? i cant get rid of the gap in the side of my site any suggestions???
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement