return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Gatecrasher Red & Black 3 - 25th May = Whose goin?
View this Thread in Original format
Dumonde Trancer

well?
Kinuvan
I think I might have to put in a pre-exam appearance... especially as it's in half-term :D:D:D:D:D
Fairy Liquid
me!!! even tho ive got exams....i may aswell fail em in style...not revised at all yet rlly....got loads of work to do today..but i cant b arsed...nor can i b arsed any day...ah well..i can always sign on :D
Dumonde Trancer
quote:
Originally posted by Fairy Liquid
me!!! even tho ive got exams....i may aswell fail em in style...not revised at all yet rlly....got loads of work to do today..but i cant b arsed...nor can i b arsed any day...ah well..i can always sign on :D

hey, i went out loads during my exams and i did ok :D

and anyway, last time you thought you'd done u got an A
Dom
me most likely.

harry give u the message?:)
Ian^
I'll be in spanish territory 4 hours flight away, but i'll see if I can nick a hovercraft or something & come see y'all :p
TidyAL
Me! BRING ON THE CLASSICS:D
Fairy Liquid
quote:
Originally posted by Dumonde Trancer
hey, i went out loads during my exams and i did ok :D

and anyway, last time you thought you'd done u got an A
yes and in the other exam i got an E which i am resitting but as of yet ive not revised for it..o fuk im screwed...i need BBC wot am i gonna do....die probably :S :( :( gash! but i need to go out...i need to b there for this one...theres no way im not goin

is anyone bringing video camera? need sum videos from the nite :D
DJ_FRAZ
quote:
Originally posted by Fairy Liquid
me!!! even tho ive got exams....i may aswell fail em in style...not revised at all yet rlly....

yeah yeah!!! your ALWAYS revising!!! you little revision machine you!

im goin to red and black :D

Me and Al are gonna make some kick ass outfits.
working at a fabric shop pays off :D ;)
Fairy Liquid
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FRAZ
yeah yeah!!! your ALWAYS revising!!! you little revision machine you!

im goin to red and black :D

Me and Al are gonna make some kick ass outfits.
working at a fabric shop pays off :D ;)

haha i always say im revising wen in reality im dossing around doing anything i can to avoid revising.....such as havn a shower....downlaoding.,..tidying my room....writing down wot i need to do...posting.....talkin on msn.....strokin my cat...eating....walking to the shop...exercising......etc etc

Dumonde Trancer
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
me most likely.

harry give u the message?:)

yeh mate, will defos be up for it, you want me to get a lift to scotch corner or do ya wanna come over to sunny darlo ? hehe
Project T
gah, was tempted, can't be arsed 2 fail exams tho :(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement