return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
My Fucked-up Life!! Bitch, Citch, Bitch!!
View this Thread in Original format
dj_cuba
MY OFFICIAL BITCH THREAD ABOUT MY LIFE!!

Ok number 1 what is the point of all this music that gets into the charts doesn't anyone have any music taste its all boy and girl bands and all that christina agualera ! BOLLOCKS!!! how can anyone like that ! its all the ing same. But whats really pissing me off as if that wasnt bad enough already is these stupid pathetic little impy kids who think eminem and all these ING BOLLOKS metal and punk bands are really cool! metal is noisy !!! ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS!! it sounds like a building site recorded and played 100X louder with screaming vocals (if u can interpret what there saying!!) like ' bitch muther ****** in the garden of satan die!!' can't anyone else see how ing this music is!! all these pathetic little kids dont even like this music they just think they can look hard by buying it! TRANCE AND DANCE IS THE BEST AND ALWAYS WILL BE!! and radio 1 the radio for dance music is has now got these rock show what bollocks! i cant ing understand goths! WAHT SAD DEVIL WORSHIPPING ING PRICKS!!! why do they like bands like slipknot and manson WHAT THE !!! i can't understand it! they look like ing tramps and never wash there clothes and whenever i ask any of them why they are goth they just say...'err..well i wanna be different'. U CANT U SEE WHAT A SAD COCK-SUCKING ****** YOU ARE!!! anyway back to dance, there is some really cool dance music out there that doesnt enter the charts so why is the dance music that enters the charts so ing ! we've got ppl like gouryela, system-f, moonman, tiesto, corsten, armin who only get a chart hit 1 or two times a year and the absolutely awsome track push-strange world that enters at about 30 then goes out the nxt week! what the is going on how can like destinys child emma in' bunton get to no.1 when theres so much ing talent out there!!! its sooooooooooo in' faustrating! and as for dance music that enters the charts! waht the all these brilliant tunes dont get in but like fragma and spiller and cheesy euro-pop does. its giving dance a bad name! finally disco-ey house i am sick of it! its cheese! and all the once-was-good dj's like pete tong and seb fontaine are now playing it! ugh!!! its and soooooooo boring!

Number 2

NT ING L!!! WHAT A SERVICE!!! OH MY GOD!!! SO MUCH 2 WRITE ABOUT!! ok firstly its ing slow!!! it takes about 5 mins to load up a page! five in' minutes! and is there actually and site you can go to to without any eroor messages occouring! all this bull like TCP port could not connnect to...whatever!, error 404, cannot connect, website not found and all that bull! BOLLOCKS its a big -off company so why doesn't it work?! theres no god-damn excuse! and another thing whenever i am on a web page an F4 error message pops up for no reason and it wont let u do anything until you click close and when you do all the pages dissapear! what the ?! but lets start from the beginning: dialing up, how many ing times to you have to dial up only for it to disconect while dialing and then that irritating waiting to re-dial message pops up. The email system doesnt work it NEVER connects and is totally ed up and thirdly there phone service is absolute bollocks! every other internet companys helpline is free but not NTL! its £1 a minute! I think they deliberatly made NTL crap so people ring them up a lot so they make loadsa money! NTL free? BULL! and they NEVER help you! over-all NTL= SERVICE!

Number three

TEACHERS! why the hell do they think they're so good just cuz there older than us they try to make us look like twats and they think they've got authority over everyone and everything. But worst of all supply teachers! why do they think there even better than proper teachers? for gods sake they are useless s! and why do they always smell of cheep rose scented purfune from the pound shop! and then they wonder why ppl take the piss outta them.

number four

pissed tramps in town! it may seem like a strange thing to bitch about but in leicester where i live in town there are so many drunk arseholes around you just wanna smack! why are they constantly asking for money cuz there only gonna buy beer, fags or drugs with it WHY DONT U GET A LIFE YOU SAD PISSED-UP FAGS! and there always playing really irritating badly played music for money GET A FECKIN' JOB!

number five

parents! well there's so much to bitch on about here that i can't fit it on! i can't be bothered anymore anyway.....so what have u ppl gotta bitch on about?!
torontotrance
Everything you said made sense, it's true, it's damn true.
Dj Martijn
WHAT!?!?! u expect us 2 read all that!!!!they're longer than the 1 about tave and ntl
Dj Martijn
lol. omg u have 2 be related 2 yevat!!i did read it cos im bored and its alllllll true. i with ntl aswell
addicted
AHAHAHAHA!!!1
man u are my new hero!....for a little while

dude i agree with all that but most of all the pricks who like metal and rap, it isnt music it is a disusting form of noise, yea, u make many good points
bluE_Neon
hehehehe.....bro u should of post dis up in da Official Bitch Thread...good stuff from u!!!! i said da same thing about drunks sitting outside from da store and wanting some money!!!same ing thing in Poland bro....hehehehe i think dat is pure european coz here in canada i didn't even notice it once
Dj Lex
Wow first post such a long one, but it is all true. Enjoy here d00d
Coup
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Martijn
WHAT!?!?! u expect us 2 read all that!!!!they're longer than the 1 about tave and ntl

number 6. ppl that are just too DAMN LAZY to read long posts!

and cuba, i have ntl, and we were on the phone trying to fix a prob, we were on it 2 BLEEDING HOURS!!!! i got them to call me back, £1 a min, on ya bike! if u wana know how it went then goto http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...&threadid=10495

peace :cool:
Gekhous
quote:
Originally posted by Coup

number 6. ppl that are just too DAMN LAZY to read long posts!

and cuba, i have ntl, and we were on the phone trying to fix a prob, we were on it 2 BLEEDING HOURS!!!! i got them to call me back, £1 a min, on ya bike! if u wana know how it went then goto http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...&threadid=10495

&while ur there, check out how ppl respond to LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE txts!!!

:):)
Dj Lex
Don't like large text, but sometimes I read them

Gekhous
im an anti-large txt extremist...

i blow up buildings in order not to have to read large txts
Coup
quote:
Originally posted by Gekhous
&while ur there, check out how ppl respond to LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE txts!!!

i no, and they piss me off aswel, they reply 3 or four times with i cant be arsed and in that time they could of read it, theres some1 which did that to me, oh crap, forgot his name, erm...um...nope, gone! oh well! sure we'll meet again soon! :p

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement