return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Supporting the Amateurs
View this Thread in Original format
Fundamental
Everybody, if you can try to spare a bit of your time to visit the Amateur Producers forum on this site. As some of you may know, there are some amazing producers here, it's just a shame they are not recieving enough feedback on their new tracks...

So all I ask is that you pay a quick visit to the forum, download a track (pick one at random if you have to), and give the artist some feedback on their work. If you like it, say so. Tell them what you like most about it. If not, tell them what you think could be changed...

It's also a great way to get some new tunes! ;) Everyone benefits...

Thanks for listening.

-Fundamental
MaRt
For proof of the scale of talent present in TA's Amateur Producers forum, check out the latest TrancEaddicts Unite! mix, fully endorsed by Swamper! :D
TranceGiant
I have to fully agree here! I'm checkitn this section out more and more lately, and I'm just amazed at the huge quality of the presented tracks. Some of those tracks are even way better than what's being played by the "big" DJs nowadays, it really give you hope for the future of trance (and all other electr. genres)
jparknyc
yah gots to admit, there is some serious talent in there...hopefully label bound soon...;)
S2K
Yes, please do! :D

I got a new production coming soon.
arctic
Totally agreed.

There is some amazing talent there.

Swamper has just decided (or so it seems) to post MaRt & Mr. Mystery's track in the singles section. Most people would have just missed it if it wasn't for that.

Please, spare 5 minutes to listen to ONE track, and say if you like it or not.

It really does help :)
Spad
quote:
Originally posted by arctic

Swamper has just decided (or so it seems) to post MaRt & Mr. Mystery's track in the singles section. Most people would have just missed it if it wasn't for that.

Nice one Swamper :)

How about a TA Production of the month on the singles page? :) Would be great if somebody made it big and could say it was all down to Tranceaddict :)
JohnSmith
I think the single of the month is a great idea. I just finished listening to the TA mix, and i agree, there is some great talent here! good mixing by Mr Mystery too, nice job mate.

and someone did make it big off TA: robstar, produced a track called Parker - Beams of Gaia, and it becamse the first release on the new label Exciter. it's already been getting plays by top DJs including on armins ASOT, it's a wicked tune.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Parker
E\/AN AL|\/|AE
2 WORDS:

HAAK - Frenzy!:eyes:

peace,

Steve
tsunami
yeah, my tune only got one reply but that wasn't even about the tune

Technaut
yup good call mate, we all need to check that section a bit more. Im guilty of only going there every now and again and havent really posted much. not all of us know the technical side of making tunes so it can be hard for us to have constructive comments.

But yeah, i hope some of them get signed and make some money to pay for all the time and effort they have put in to the scene.

:)
bassaholix
Yes its truly a nice place to help out up and coming DJ's who post mixes and ppl who post their own productions, im there alot and like giving my 2c's worth.. but hey at least its something..

and that TA of the month idea sounds sweeeT
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement