return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
get revenge on evil housemate
View this Thread in Original format
jonsimmonds
rite i live with a twat whos a thieving piece of e, he constantly nicks my milk, bread, tea bags etc any ideas on ways to spike them to cause him pain or embarassment without him releasing wen hes eating/drinking them?

Jon
magnasoma
leave a cup of milk underneath his bed, out of sight, preferably the head end, where there is a radiator that turns on in the mornings before he gets up.
dstrukt
Another is to feed your house hold pets with his dishes etc and then put them back in the cupboard for him to use.

Maybe put laxatives in his tea? :D
Misty Kitty
an ex housemate of mine used to pee in the milk , rub his dick around the tops of our other housemates jam jars, he also cleaned the toilet with toothbrushes

(i appologise for the grossness)
DJ Mikey Mike
eye drops are tasteless but hav a laxative ingredient in them. try that ;)
jonsimmonds
some nice ideas there tomorrow night when hes out working i shall have some fun :D
Ian^
Cyanide is your friend
UglyDave
amm, laxatives etc would do the job alright, also, like magnasoma said, do something like that.. or get some uncooked brussel sprouts and but them under his matress and eventually they'll stink like mad.

Get one of his towells + do a e on it + leave it back in his press :)

stick his toothbrush up ur ass or something :) come on man, use your imagination :)

David
KilldaDJ
grind up some apple seeds into a very fine powder

then plonk it in some food or drink

it either takes out his voice perm. or kills him, i cant remember, i read it in an anarchy manual a few years ago :D
jonsimmonds
i dont wanna do groos stuff, the idea of laxatives in drinks etc so it causes great embarassment for him when hes in public is what i plan to do, leaving stuff in his room wouldnt work as he pisses in pint glasses when he cant be arsed to walk to the loo and leaves them till they get mouldy

Cru5ad3r
Grinded apple seeds kill u? lolol :stongue:

Crusader
Dj O'Callaghan
What you want to do Simmo is

Get a baseball bat knock on his or hers door. when they open it crack them around the kneecaps with it. Get an Axe and whilst their on the floor chop their hand off, go to stereo put on some Mozart or Beethoven to drown out the noise of their screaming, get a chisel out and on their remaining hand chisel out their nails, after get a lump hammer wrap it around their hand, Get the baseball bat again do in their other knee and keep on hitting it, Now you want some cheesewire tie the ****** up every move they make will tear off skin, Get a kitchen knife then knife them in the stomach repeatly but keep them gurgling blood up, get a scyth and chop off their right foot, Now Get a Pick Axe and smack it into their skull with one big swing, if their still breathing grab a spade and keep on smashing their head in with it.

Then I will let you improvise on killing the rest of your house mates.

Nah do something like in their bed whilst their out.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement